- Industry Giant Full Software - Free Download Industry
- The Official Unity Game Development Bundle
- Minecraft Mob Arena Servers - Top Games 2020
- Red Giant Trapcode Suite 14 Free Download + Serial Key
- Industry Giant 2 Super-Protection, uncrackable?
- Buy Industry Giant 2 - Microsoft Store en-AU
- Industry Giant II for PC Reviews
Giant and related apps - Softpedia Games
Industry Giant 2 v2.2 +1 TRAINER #2; Industry Giant 2 v2.2 +1 TRAINER #1; Industry Giant 2 1980-2020 +1 TRAINER; Important Serial Info: Keep in mind that the files listed on this page do NOT circumvent the Serial Protection. We know how to fix dll files errors. The galaxy will never be the same. SimCity is a complex game, and the more you play, the deeper its mechanics get. Autodesk Autocad Crack 2020.2.1-Keygen ... - Cracked RAR.
Patch buy Industry Giant 2 - Microsoft Store
It has also partnered with Adult Swim to produce a number of games, including Robot Unicorn Attack 2, Giant Boulder of Death, Monsters Ate My Condo and its sequel Super Monsters Ate My Condo. The latest version of Transport Giant can be downloaded for PCs running Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, 32-bit. Cities: Skylines – Xbox One Edition puts you in charge of a growing city – from the ground-breaking of its first streets to the ever-changing needs of thousands of citizens. It being two different DRMs stacked on top of each. Star Control: Origins.
Hacked game of the Year 2020: Day Five Deliberations: giantbomb
Relaxation achievement in Industry Giant 2 https://delovoysoz.ru/crack/?key=616. Industry Giant II is a game where you will need to produce and sell goods to prosper. Each simulation is created with the help of a real engineering instructor. Download Industry Giant 2: 1980-2020. Industry Giant demo.
Battle for Middle-earth II v1.06 Patch - English
All the similar files for games like Industry Giant II: 1980 - 2020 in the "Strategy Games" category can be found in Downloads on pages like Full games & demos, Mods & add-ons, Patches & updates and Wallpapers. In their attack behaviour they will show no consideration for the safety of other Majini, and will hurt them if they get in the way. A mysterious radio transmission claims that help is inbound. PAYDAY 2: Infamy 2.0 - OVERKILL Software. Functional for games over the internet.
Cracked people checking for RDR2: CrackWatch
Free game demo, patch and trailer downloads - Softpedia Games see this website. Games Like Industry Giant (1998) Planetbase. Adobe After Effects Crack 2020 is The latest Crack Software a Completely Free download with a hundred percent Activation And also a full offline installer standalone setup. Industry Giant 2 Trainer blog link.
Industry Giant II for Xbox One Reviews
Trapcode Sound Keys 1 2 Serial and Crack. We take the colony sim genre into the. Hotel Giant 2 is licensed as Shareware which means that game is provided as a free download to users but it may be limited in functionality or be time-limited. Industry giant 2 patch 2.1 games. We take the colony sim genre into the near future, onto a lush planet where humans are making their first foothold.
- Industry Giant II for PlayStation 4 Reviews
- Industry Giant Ii 1980 2020 2 1 Patch
- "Transport Giant Patch 1.2 Ve 1.3 Ve 1.3 No Cd Crack
- Buy Industry Giant 2 - Microsoft Store en-IE
- Industry Giant 2 - PCGamingWiki PCGW - bugs, fixes
- Industry Giant II (free version) download for PC
- Steam_api.dll is missing? Download it for Windows 7, 8, 10
- Idle Farming Giant - Apps on Google Play
- Industry Giant 2 on Windows 7 - The Game Engine
- Rise of Industry for PC Reviews
Industry Giant 2 / 1980-2020 [Add-On] - PC Game Trainer
Angry Birds 1. Popular game where birds fight a legion of pigs. Free and legal download. Industry Giant 2 seems to have the most trouble with newer Geforce cards (Geforce 6xxx series and later). Extra Large - Modpacks - Minecraft. Free Trial Driver Booster 6 PRO (60% OFF when you buy) Apps filed under: Giant.
- Red Giant - Free downloads and reviews - CNET Download.com
- Industry Giant II: 1980 - 2020, game files
- Countries Trying Hard To Become Sci-Fi Dystopias
- Industry Giant 2 Gold Edition Freeware - Free Download
- Autodesk Autocad Crack 2020.2.1-Keygen [Updated Version
- Industry Giant 2 - The Game Engine
- 3D Modeling Softwares Archives - CrackPlease
- Industry Giant II: 1980 - 2020 GAME PATCH v.2.1
- Best Gaming Peripherals Buying Guide 2020 - X2 Games
Serial code industry Giant II 1.2 Download (Free trial)
Trade and economy range from the humble beginnings of industrial mass production to the age of information technology. Industry Giant II Download - In Industry Giant II you will visit website. Free online classifieds ads for Jobs. Industry Giant 2 Gold – Tips and Tricks – tiq's tech-blog. While paying users of the.
6 Video Game Missions That Totally Insulted The Player
Industry Giant II () - Game demo - Download. Browse thousands of free and paid apps by category, read user reviews, and compare ratings. Industry Giant II Patch 2.1. Each simulation can be embedded into your online courses or used in the classroom. Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office.
CES 2020 technology summary - Part I [VR]
CES is the largest annual consumer electronics trade show in the world, organized by the Consumer Technology Association. This year’s show took place January 7-10, 2020 at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Next generation displays are a game changer for ultra high resolution rendering. "They're everywhere, massive screens blaring brighter images than ever, backed with new tech such as MicroLED, Mini-LED, QLED, OLED, 8K, ATSC 3.0, HDMI 2.1 and so many more. You can't walk 10 feet at CES without seeing pretty screens literally dripping with next-gen technology."
This is Part I of a series curated by the RNDR team that takes a look at some of the key display technologies coming out of CES 2020. Enjoy!
VRAt this year’s CES, VR headset prototypes saw some evolutionary, if not revolutionary, steps towards a higher field of view, more tracking of body features in a wider range of conditions and smaller, more well-balanced headsets.
- Panasonic showcased a lightweight, steampunk design 3DOF VR headset prototype in a more wearable form factor that is essential for mass consumer adoption (https://twitter.com/PalmerLuckey/status/1214983625583689728). The glasses are reported to have a high pixel density and a 70° diagonal field of view. They mount two Kopin OLED microdisplays capable of HDR and have a unique mechanical take on IPD adjustment. Due to the pixel density of micro-OLED displays the screen door effect is reportedly non-existent.
- Chinese producer Pico Interactive announced the Neo 2, a standalone VR headset for enterprise solutions. At $700 for the standard model, some of its specs exceed the top VR headsets in the market right now. Highlights include: A Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor, 4K (3,840 × 2,160) total resolution, a 105° FOV, 90Hz refresh rate, 128 GB of storage, and two 6DOF controllers using occlusion-resistant electromagnetic tracking. In addition, the $900 Neo 2 Eye version includes eye-tracking technology in partnership with Tobii. It is also noteworthy that this viewer can feature such a small form factor thanks to the use of pancake lenses. To quote Ben Lang of Road to VR: “The pancake lens approach condenses the length of the optical path by ‘folding’ it back on itself through the use of polarized light and multiple lens elements. This approach has various tradeoffs, but allows the display to be much closer to the lens compared to the simple, single lenses found in most consumer headsets today.” Finally, Mozilla has announced that Firefox Reality is coming to Pico devices soon.
- Pimax announced a new headset: the 5K Super, a device with 5K resolution and an amazing refresh rate of 180Hz, the highest on the market. Users have also been able to try the Pimax 8K X, the powerful headset that Pimax teased during its Kickstarter campaign. It boasts 4K per eye and an ‘up to 200°’ diagonal FOV. The company is also hard at work reducing the distortions of the lenses typical on headsets with such a massive field of view.
- NOLO VR, which is providing the tracking systems for Pimax and Huawei glasses, has launched “the world’s first 6DOF Cloud VR solution”. It features the NOLO N2 VR headset and NOLO CV1 Pro-Motion tracking kit, for less than $200. According to the press release, “with the combination of NOLO N2 and NOLO CV1 Pro, users only need to connect to a 5G smartphone or a high-speed in-home broadband and there is no need to connect to a VR ready computer to play 6DoF Cloud VR games. In a scenario of 5G network or high-speed in-home broadband, there is no significant difference when using the combination of NOLO N2 and NOLO CV1 Pro compared to high-end VR ready PCs with standalone VR headsets, but its advantages such as portability and high-cost performance make it take a superior product in the market.”
- Sony revealed that PSVR had finally reached the 5 million sales mark showing signs that its VR platform is generating the install base to incentivize game developers to start committing resources towards developing next-generation interactive VR experiences.
- The XTAL headset by the Czech company VRgineers for the enterprise market features a dual 4K display and a very large field of view of 180°, in addition to having both eye and hand tracking. Eye tracking enables foveated rendering on the headset, meaning it can run on PCs that are already available on the market despite the high resolution. This high-end model will set you back $8000.
- Vuzix announced the M4000, enterprise smart-glasses featuring optical waveguides. It is worth noting that while companies like Lumus have been demoing waveguide optics at trade shows for years, this will be the first widely available smart-glasses based enterprise solution when it hits the market in the second half of 2020. Waveguides will be important because they will let workers see transparent non-occluding overlays, instead of the opaque mini screens next to one eye on current industrial smart-glasses. The M400 glasses, being cutting-edge technology, are appropriately priced at $2499.
- Jade Bird Display is a Chinese display manufacturer that showcased at CES a display as small as a penny that can emit up to an astounding 3 million nits. “Nits” measure the brightness of a display, and to put that number in context, Samsung’s quantum dot-based QLED televisions achieve a peak brightness of 4000 nits (the maximum luminance at which HDR content is mastered these days). This makes this microdisplay 7,500 times brighter than the brightest television currently in the market. This is enough to make someone blind at full power! But more nits also means better light-efficiency; e.g., you could manufacture an affordable device with cheaper lenses that disperse the light, because you have 3 million nits to waste.
- VRSS, or Variable Rate Super Sampling, is one of the most important frame rendering developments to come out of CES 2020. This new technology by NVIDIA lets you super-sample only a certain part of the image on your screen, and render the rest normally. Imagine it as a special case of foveated rendering, but working in reverse; i.e., instead of rendering with a lower quality the parts of the images that your eyes can’t see properly, you render with a higher quality the parts that fall in your fovea and that you can see very well. This region gets supersampled, that is, rendered at a higher resolution, and then shrunk to the required size. The result is an image where you can better appreciate the details and the quality of the visuals is generally higher. Since most headsets still lack eye-tracking, this region rendered with higher quality is always at the center of your vision (for now).
- The Finnish VR startup Varjo VR demoed their XR-1 headset, which has what the company calls the ‘Bionic Display’; when you look through the headset you see a reasonably wide FOV, but only the center of the view has extremely high resolution. The company claims that this approach can provide genuine 60 PPD ‘retina resolution’ in the high-resolution portion of the field of view. Varjo’s device mimics foveation by putting two displays inside the headset. One shows a full view of the virtual world at a standard VR resolution. The other is a micro OLED display that covers only a small fraction of the field of view but presents it in much higher resolution. An optical combiner merges the two displays so that you see both as one image. The result is a virtual scene that appears perfectly sharp in the spot where your eyes are focused and is fuzzier around the edges. The final product will have gaze-tracking, so that you only need to glance somewhere inside the virtual scene to see it more clearly. In other words, wherever you’re looking with your eyes is where the high-resolution region is going to be.
Until next time,
-The RNDR Team
Some news you may have missed out on part 110.
Prime Minister Imran Khan visited headquarters of FOTON automotive in Beijing today. FOTON is investing in Pakistan through establishment of assembly plant as a joint venture. Founded on August 28, 1996, Beiqi Foton Motor Co., Ltd. (Foton) is a trans-regional, trans-industry and trans-ownership state holding listed company.
-Pakistan Post introducing 614 brands through e commerce
Minister for Communications and Postal Services Murad Saeed has said Pakistan Post is introducing 614 brands through e-commerce. Speaking at a ceremony in Islamabad today, he said the pilot project of postal service introducing innovative ways to enhance performance and credebility of Pakistan has been introduced in 10 cities of the country.
-Pakistan China ink 11 agreement and much more during PM Khan visit to China
Advisor to Prime Minister on Commerce, Textile, and Industry Abdul Razak Dawood on Sunday said 11 agreements had been signed with China in the sectors of Information Technology, agriculture, railways and chemicals.
“Many investors are ready to come to Pakistan,” Abdul Razak Dawood said while talking to media after the Free Trade Agreement with China . He said an agreement had been signed on Pak-China Free Trade Agreement (FTA). The PM’s advisor said around 400 investors had come to attend the Belt and Road Forum. “I was surprised to see so many investors in the forum.”
-Car production up 1.28 pc to 0.156mn units in 8 months
The production of cars and jeeps witnessed 1.28 percent increase during the first eight months of the fiscal year 2018-19 against the output of the same period of last fiscal year, Pakistan Bureau of Statistics (PBS) reported. As many as 156,720 jeeps and cars were manufactured during July-February (2018-19) against the production of 154.732 units during July- February (2017-18), showing growth of 1.28 percent. However, the production of light commercial vehicles (LCVs) witnessed decrease of 12.78 percent in production during the period under review by going down from 19,907 units last year to 17,363 LCVs during 2018-19. The production of motorcycles decreased by 10.01 percent from 1,857,210 units last year to 1,671,346 units during the same period.
The production of trucks also decreased from 6,081 units last year to 4,679 units, showing decline of 23.06 percent while the production of tractors decreased by 30.05 percent, from 45,576 units to 31,879 units. The production of buses during the period under review however witnessed positive growth of 23.61 percent by going up from the output of 487 units to 602 units. Meanwhile, on year-on-year basis, the production of jeeps and cars decreased by 1.98 percent during the month of February 2019 against the output of February 2018.
-Pakistan beat Uzbekistan in first rugby game in Lahore
Pakistan beat Uzbekistan in first rugby game by 44 tries at Pakistan Rugby Academy Lahore on Sunday. Pakistan were not off to a good start as the visiting side dominated the first half of the match but later on, the green shirts made a comeback and left Uzbekistan behind. The tourists managed to score 13 tries in reply.
Pakistan leads two test match series 1-0. The second match of the series is scheduled on May 1 at the same venue. Earlier, Uzbekistan’s hockey and rugby team landed in Lahore on Saturday in a bid to revive international sporting events in Pakistan.
-Pakistan announces 1000 scholarships for Sri Lankan students
The Higher Education Commission (HEC) has announced ‘Allama Iqbal Scholarships’ for as many as 1000 Sri Lankan students to study in the best higher educational institutions of Pakistan.
According to the sources, the scholarships would be provided under the Pak-Sri Lanka Higher Education Cooperation Programme. The scholarship offers full tuition fee of the programme for study in Pakistani universities, accommodation allowance, study allowance, books allowance, and one-time return air-ticket, sources said.
-Senate sees off religious parties' opposition to pass bill against child marriage
The Senate on Monday passed the Child Marriage Restraint (Amendment) Bill, 2018 which proposes that the legal minimum age of marriage in the country be set at 18. The bill was presented by PPP Senator Sherry Rehman, who told the House that according to a report by the United Nations Children's Fund, around 21 per cent Pakistanis got married before turning 18.
She also pointed out that Muslim countries including Oman, Turkey and United Arab Emirates have already set 18 as the minimum age of entering marriage. Rehman also apprised the upper house of the fatal threat that underage marriages pose to mothers. "One woman dies in childbirth every 20 minutes," she said, adding that the reason for these deaths were early pregnancies.
-Pakistan to get duty-free access to Chinese markets
Pakistan and China on Sunday signed the second phase of the Free Trade Agreement (FTA) after which Pakistan will get duty-free access to Chinese markets. Prime Minister Imran Khan and his Chinese counterpart Li Keqiang witnessed the signing ceremony held here at Diaoyutai State Guest House.
The other memorandums of understanding (MoUs) and agreements signed on the occasion included declaration for completion of preliminary design of phase-I for upgradation of ML-1 and establishment of Havelian dry port under CPEC, MoU on cooperation in the field of marine sciences between China Geological Survey (CGS), Ministry of Natural Resources of China, the Institute of Oceanography, Ministry of Science and Technology, MoU between CIDCA and Ministry of Planning, Development and Reform on Implementation of the Projects under JWG of CPEC on socio-economic development, China-Pakistan Economic and Technical Cooperation Agreement and Rashakai SEZ Joint Venture and licence agreement between KPEZMDC and CRBC. Earlier, Prime Minister Imran Khan held a bilateral meeting with Chinese Premier Li Keqiang at the conclusion of the 2nd Belt and Road Forum (BRF). The two prime ministers were accompanied by ministers and senior officials during the meeting.
-Pakistan’s First Vlog Summit 2019 Successfully Concludes
Vlog Summit 2019 was held at Shah Abdul Latif Bhittai Auditorium Islamabad where prominent local and international Vloggers came on the same platform for the very first time and shared their success stories and current vlogging trends. They elaborated how a vlog can be used to influence the opinion of masses. Participants of the summit came from both the government and corporate sector.
Chief Guest of the event Mr. Lijian Zhao – Deputy Chinese Ambassador shared his views about the event saying, “Such sessions are healthy and must be organized regularly to increase awareness about the trending mediums”. He added that Pakistan is now among the top travel destinations around the world and it is very safe to travel within Pakistan. At the end, he said, “I highly appreciate the efforts made by team AlphaPro and congratulate them on the success of vlog summit 2019.”
-PM Imran Khan, Former CJP to inaugurate Mohmamd Dam
Prime Minister (PM) Imran Khan and former chief justice Saqib Nisar on May 2 are scheduled to perform the ground-breaking of much-awaited Mohmand Dam at the project site, at Swat River, about five-kilometers upstream of Munda Headworks, Mohmand district. According to a notification of the Ministry of Water and Power, all arrangements have been finalised.
The Water and Power Development Authority (WAPDA) has awarded contract of the project to a consortium led by Descon Engineering. The project will be completed at the cost of about Rs183 billion.
-PM Imran Khan and Russian President Vladimir Putin meeting on cards: Report
Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi said on Tuesday Prime Minister Imran Khan will soon hold a meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin. Speaking to the media here, he said reports about a bilateral meeting between the prime minister and Russian president on the sidelines of the recently concluded Belt and Road Forum in Beijing, China are incorrect.
“Prime Minister Imran Khan will soon meet Russia’s president,” the foreign minister said and refused to disclose the date of their meeting. “I won’t tell the date. Whenever the meeting will take place, it will come to light.”
-Geo tagging and registration of all seminaries across Pakistan
The federal authorities have compiled a report on geotagging and registration of madrassas (seminaries) across the country while making a step forward in bringing the religious institutions under the education ministry. In the latest development, the National Counter Terrorism Authority (NACTA) has increased its pace of work to complete registration and geotagging of religious seminaries, as well as compiled a comprehensive report for its progress.
-Pink bus service launched in KPK
Speaker Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Assembly Mushtaq Ahmad Ghani inaugurated ‘Pink Bus Service for women’ in Abbottabad today. Inaugurating the service, he hoped the service will help in overcoming women transport problems in the city. Mushtaq Ahmad Ghani thanked the Japanese Government and United Nations Office for Project Services for providing these busses to the province. A total of seven Pink Buses will ply exclusively for women in the city.
-CMEC signs deal with K-Electric for power plant in Port Qasim
K-Electric has signed an agreement with the state-owned China Machinery Engineering Corporation (CMEC) for the development of a coal-based state-of-the-art 700MW IPP based power project at Port Qasim, Karachi. The agreement was formally announced at the Pakistan Trade and Investment Forum held alongside the 2nd Belt and Road Forum 2019 in Beijing, China. This is a major milestone in the economic cooperation between China and Pakistan and will directly benefit Karachi, Pakistan’s economic hub.
-Huawei CEO expresses investment interests
Founder and CEO Chinese tech giant Huawei , Ren Zhengfei, has met with Prime Minister in Beijing. Ren Zhengfei expressed his interest in making “heavy investment” in Pakistan, according to a statement issued by the Ministry of Planning on Sunday.
Huawei has already set up a regional service centre in Pakistan, the statement notes, adding that 600 IT professionals are presently working there, reports Dawn. The prime minister also met with representatives of other leading Chinese firms who pledged large-scale private sector investment in Pakistan.
-Leading Chinese firms pledge large scale investment in Pakistan
Prime Minister Imran Khan met leading Chinese business leaders in Beijing, who assured him large-scale private sector investment in Pakistan. 14 new memorandums of understanding were also signed between Pakistani and Chinese companies.
Prime Minister was called on by founder and Chief Executive of world leading Chinese Company Huawei Ren Zhengfei. The founder of the company assured him on expansion plans and heavy investment in Pakistan. The company has already set up their regional service center in Pakistan where 600 IT professionals are working.
Prime Minister also met with CEOs of Rainbow Agritech Group, Challenge Apparel, Li &Fin Corporation and Foton cars. On the occasion, Prime Minister Imran Khan informed that Board of Investment was directly reporting to him and he will make sure that all hurdles to investors are removed immediately. He directed Chairman Board of Investment, Pakistan to ensure facilitation to Chinese investors on priority basis.
-155,000 fake CNICs seized in NADRA crackdown
In a bid to increase the security of the country and the nation, the National Database and Registration Authority (NADRA) has completed the re-verification process of computerised national identity cards (CNICs), and over 155,000 ID cards have been seized for being fake.
During the process, it was also revealed that NADRA illegally issued identity cards to 603 foreign nationals. All bogus identity cards processed and issued to foreigners through illegal means have been digitally blocked and seized based on the reports of intelligence agencies.
According to documents available with The Express Tribune, NADRA has blocked over 350,000 suspicious identity cards based on the reports released by intelligence agencies. The bogus identity cards represented people from 149 districts of the country, out of which 46,907 cards were from 27 districts of Sindh, 37,618 cards were from 25 districts of Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa, 35,063 cards were from 36 districts of Punjab, 23,519 cards were from 31 districts of Balochistan, 3,603 cards were from Islamabad. Similarly, 5,866 cards were from 13 tribal districts, 1,427 cards were from 10 districts of Jammu & Kashmir and 76 cards from six districts of Gilgit-Baltistan.
-Pakistan’s IT Exports Surge To $800 Million in Q3 FY19
The exports of IT and IT-enabled services have crossed the $800 million mark by the end of the third quarter of the financial year 2018-19, showing a slight growth of 2.1 percent compared with the same period of the previous financial year.
According to the State Bank of Pakistan (SBP), exports of IT and IT-enabled services increased to $808 million in the period of July to March of the financial year 2018-19 as compared with $791 million recorded last year.
Software consultancy earned the highest with a receipt of $258 million. It was followed by software exports valued at $208 million. Exports of telecommunication services stand at $150 million. Computer services drew exports of $107 million and Call Centers earned $74 million during the nine-month period.
-CM Usman Buzdar Announces Plans to Ban Plastic Bags in Punjab
Plastic bags have been banned from Punjab following a cabinet meeting held in Lahore yesterday.
Headed by Chief Minister Sardar Usman Buzdar, the meeting took place in Lahore on Monday to review the cleanliness in Lahore and other cities. The Chief Minister organized a high-level committee, led by Minister of Law, Parliamentary Affairs and Local Government (LG), Muhammad Basharat Raja, to ban plastic bags in the province. The committee will present recommendations on the ban of polythene bags.
-Naran valley will soon be open again to tourists following winter blockade
Famous tourist spot in the Northern areas of Pakistan, Naran, has been opened for tourists from across the country. Following heavy snowfall this winter, the tourist attraction was cut off from the lower parts of the country as the snow had blocked the main highway leading to Naran and Kaghan. The authorities are saying that the road to Gilgit via Babusar Top will also be opened by 30th June and the travelers can use the route for Gilgit and Hunza after 30th June.
-Govt to Regulate Sale of Antibiotics in Islamabad
Due to repeated concerns over the years on antibiotics misuse, the government has finally decided to act and will now regulate their sale in the federal capital. When a bacteria evolves to defeat the antibiotics designed to eradicate it, it’s termed antibiotic resistant and this can lead to dangerous infections. This leads to illnesses that last longer, more visits to the doctor and the need for more expensive and toxic antibiotics and in some cases disability or even death.
-Pakistan exports sugar, rice to China under $1b package
Pakistan has so far exported 150,000 tons of sugar to China while export of 200,000 tons of rice will be completed by June under the $1-billion duty-free incentive package offered by Beijing, revealed Adviser to Prime Minister on Commerce, Textile and Industry Abdul Razak Dawood. Briefing the Senate Standing Committee on Commerce on Tuesday, the adviser said China had extended the duty-free package for the export of rice, sugar and 350,000 tons of cotton yarn.
-PM Imran announces poverty alleviation programme for labourers
Prime Minister Imran Khan on Wednesday announced the launch of “Mazdoor-Ka-Ehsaas” initiative in a message he sent to not only Pakistan but the world on Labour Day. In his message, he said that the initiative “is one of the pillars under the government’s priority social protection and poverty alleviation programme.” It will be aimed at developing social protection measures for workers in the informal sector.
-Pakistani students create device to increase fuel efficiency
A Pakistani engineering university has qualified for an international innovation award as its students have created a device to increase fuel efficiency by over 60% in hybrid and electric cars.
“A…hybrid car can go around 40 kilometres in one full charge of the battery. Our innovation, which keeps the battery charging (without consuming power) during the drive, can increase the journey to about 65 kilometres in one full charge,” National University of Science and Technology’s final-year engineering student Muhammad Ali told The Express Tribune at Shell Eco-marathon Asia 2019. They have named the device ‘Wheizo’. It is a set of four strips and each of them carries some 150 piezoelectric transducers. They are fitted inside the car wheels. The transducers generate electricity when they get pressed, he said.
-‘LED panel assembly in Pakistan to be a major technology transfer’
An interview with Sunny Yang, General Manager of TCL, explaining the investments and the impact technology transfers are having in Pakistan.