|1||History of The Illuminati - Fathers' Manifesto||57%|
|2||(TGG) Anatomy of a War - 5th Anniversary Edition||98%|
|3||CRUCIS FATAL FAKE 1.22 PATCH DOWNLOAD||93%|
|4||Full text of "Pharmaceutical review, Volume 22"||77%|
|5||Crucis Fatal Fake Patch 1.22 Download||72%|
|6||2000AD Compiled magnet||65%|
|7||White paper on creativity||8%|
|8||Homestudio - revue audiolab||36%|
|9||Full text of "A manual of logic" - Internet Archive||22%|
|10||Church of St. Albert the Great Blog RSS Feed||44%|
Charlotte sun herald - UFDC Home
Nothing could possibly go wrong. Crucis fatal fake patch 1.22 music. Instrumental music is allowed as long as the musicians maintain at least 6-foot physical distancing. Filipino Identity Revisited. A fake assassination scheme is put into play to push the ladies together. Ocak 3, 2020 at 1: 22 pm yeah 68.00 for box, packing and shipping to your state – we are in catalog mode right now cause we are upgrading our backend so if you are interested give me a call and we can do it over the phone – thanks. Full text of "Commentaries on the laws of England".
- Full text of "The white slaves of England"
- State Martyr eBook (2020) / 978-3-8487-5761-9
- Full text of "Rudimentary dictionary of terms used in
- Geocities Archive Geocities Mirror / The 90s Archive
- Mac Dan Shabbat Search Engine JewJewJew.com
- Full text of "The Welsh Cross Mystery"
Rightwing Rumblings: New Flag For Hindu Defense
SDN readers were introduced to a new kind of crossover setting. Conversations At The Wall Coro De Camara Arcadia Brescia dei Bortoli's Podcast Doing Your Thing Pancakes with Joe 'Hack vTV - Cyberpunk TV' Bad Zoology. Featured software All software latest This Just In Old School Emulation MS-DOS Games Historical Software Classic PC Games Software Library. His Holiness Pope Francis. This, however, is not an apt analogy. Each sector will be dealt with below in a specific chapter describing the main strategies in the sector and the related stakes. Click chart to enlarge.
- SAMUEL BECKETT AND THEODOR ADORNO, N Leeder
- Full text of "The Methodist review" - Internet Archive
- 2D Game Forever: Crucis Fatal Fake
- Thelemagick Library - The Temple of Solomon the King
- Las Cruces Sun-News: Breaking News, business
- Basic Christian 2020 - INternet Beep Wiki
- Daily Thoughts - Devotion to Our Lady
- Crucis Fatal + Fake [PC/English]
- Howell games: Crucis: Fatal+Fake
- Full text of "Appendix to the memoirs of Thomas Hollis
- Full text of "Doctors' Trial Transcripts"
- [JimBond007] FATAL FAKE 1 13 & CRUCIS FATAL+FAKE 1 22
- Full text of "Financial Times, 1976, UK, English"
- LOVE IN THE RUINS: April 2020
Key generator full text of "( The Short Oxford History Of Italy) John M
So double jumps, slides, combo. Excuse me, mr crowley by Michael Crabtree. From the earliest ages, men have differed from one another in their conceptions of Divinity, their notions varying according to the degree of their intelligence and the level of their culture, and being affected by manifold other factors in their lives and circumstances. I believe in God and the whole business but I love women best, music and science next, whiskey next, God fourth, and my fellowman hardly at all. An icon used to represent a menu that can be toggled by interacting with this icon. Crucis Fatal Fake 3D fighting game based on VN Fate/Stay Night with cell shading graphics and featuring 2 vs 2 tag battle system just like in the VN, you play as a pair of Master and Servant in this game you can freely pair up any Master with any Servant tough you can freely switch between Master and Servant in battle, but the battle is over the Master lose, so better watch out your Master's. We took in the Dark Knight over the weekend and this quote could have opened the third act of the film where the Joker is threatening the Gotham City with.
Full text of "A History of the Irish Dominicans: From
Since he has success in the music industry (as advertised by winning a Grammy award), he should really consider both shutting down The Belonging Co. (for it is a cesspool of narcissism, irreverence and heresy) and focusing his attention solely in the music field (independent of Contemporary Christian Music) in an effort to both continue his. Then as other blocks of machine code called applications and processes run on your system and call the OS API in order to use the system devices, the OS takes turns processing each. Click chart to enlarge Chart from Jensen's Survey of the NT - used by permission. Fighting game with Fate settings. January 15, 2020, 1: 19pm #15. Full text of "The poetical works of Anna Seward; with https://delovoysoz.ru/crack/?key=661. Discover everything Scribd has to offer, including books and audiobooks from major publishers.
Decoded - The Code 7 Magazine
And the ten horns [Revised Roman Empire (Daniel 7: 7)] which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour [a short time] with the beast. Game FATAL / FAKE is a fighting game for your pc. FATAL/FAKE Ver 1.13.
Full text of "The Christian in complete armour, or, A
Full text of "The Itinerary of John Leland the Antiquary. Full text of "An index, drawn up about the year 1629, of. Crucis Fatal+Fake (full version out now) - Fighting Game. Kaizerblaez is an avid fanfiction reader and an active particpant in the world of fandom. Full text of "Pharmaceutical review, Volume 22". If indeed [assuming that] you continue to persist [daily] in. It seems my uncompromising attitude has upset some people.
Activation key patch 1 22 fake english Crucis fatal
To plead the organic causation of a religious state of mind, then, in refutation of its claim to possess superior spiritual value, is quite illogical and arbitrary, unless one have already worked out in advance some psycho-physical theory connecting spiritual values in general with determinate sorts of physiological change. Scribd is the world's largest social reading and publishing site. Free download fake text blocks Files at Software Informer. Spirituality & Religion Sports Videos Television Videogame Videos Vlogs Youth Media. GENRE Gang Wars 1 Crimes Of War 1 Crimson Skies 1 Critical Damage 1 Cross Fire Indonesia (Online) 1 Crucis Fatal + Fake 1 Crusaders - Thy Kingdom Come 1 Cryostasis - The Sleep of Reason 1 Cryostasis - The Sleep of Reason 1 Crysis + Patch + Official Game. If John is right, then I am a liar. Me and my friends went exploring the place shown in the pictures when we found a large room only accessible by a small ladder leading to it, once we climbed up we noticed the horr.
Hacked full text of "Journal of the ... annual convention of the
If played, one should use protective or tightly woven cloth barriers on the instrument bells, or at the end of the. Boston - Cambridge - Newton, MA-NH Spokane - Spokane Valley, WA; Durham - Chapel Hill, NC; Lakeland - Winter Haven, FL. She died in a blaze of (ReDrEdReD), to the tick of a tock in a mind plagued by delusion, and woke up to a fake world with fake people with their fake Flames, and all she wanted was a quiet job in retail. Full text of "Rudimentary dictionary of terms used in architecture, civil, architecture, naval, building and construction, early and ecclesiastical art, engineering, civil, engineering, mechanical, fine art, mining, surveying, etc, to which are added explanatory observations on numerous subjects connected with practical art and science". GE Crossed-In Electric Convection Wall Cit ZEK756GP5 Federal and Run Manual Using Cation. You can mark it down that those who speak against Christians speak against Christ. Rubeae et Aureae Crucis) in its 5=6 ritual claims to go back to the remotest, even mythical, ages of antiquity, for it says: "Know that the Order of the Rose and Cross has existed from time immemorial, and that its mystic rites were practiced and its wisdom taught in Egypt, Eleusis, Samothrace, Persia, Chaldea.
Lonely Planet Bolivia by SAXO.com
Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on [HOST]. Come, O children of the night of Death, awake, arise! Benjamin Keiley, the 7th bishop of the Diocese of Savannah, Georgia, was admired by Georgians of all faiths for his service in the army of Robert E. Lee during the Civil War. Full text of "The way of Saint James" https://delovoysoz.ru/crack/?key=657. Bayou Renaissance Man: About that bathroom transgender why not find out more. O.T.O. - Ordo Templi Orientis - Hungary - The Temple of. At the 6: 03 mark, the video seems to cut to a different point in the sermon.
Respect Harry Potter!
Before I start, I must say that this is book Harry and all feats from the 7 books apply here. With that being said, onto the respect thread! Feats will be marked by what book they appear in.
SS- Sorcerer's/Philosopher's Stone
CoS- Chamber of Secrets
PoA- Prisoner of Azkaban
GoF- Goblet of Fire
OOTP- Order of the Phoenix
HBP- Half-Blood Prince
DH- Deathly Hallows
There seems to be a lot of confusion here as to the true extent of his powers on /whowouldwin, hopefully this thread will help get rid of those misconceptions. I will go over his general abilities, equipment, general feats, and an overview of combat spells that are applicable to battles on /whowouldwin.
- Leadership- Harry is a great leader, he has formed his own underground defense against the dark arts group called "Dumbledore's Army and has led them into battle numerous times.
- Intellect- Harry is not dumb at all. He passed most of his OWLS (Ordinary Wizarding Level), and passed all of the OWLS he needed to become an accomplished Auror later on in life.
- Battle Skill- Harry is a very skilled duelist and is very proficient in combat, getting highest marks in Defense Against the Dark Arts, and leading the revolution against Voldemort's reign.
- Magic- Magic is the crux of his abilities. He is an exceptional wizard and comes from two very powerful wizards. Here is Hagrid describing his potential in SS.
""A wizard, o' course," said Hagrid, sitting back down on the sofa, which groaned and sank even lower, "an' a thumpin' good'un, I'd say, once yeh've been trained up a bit. With a mum an' dad like yours, what else would yeh be? An' I reckon it's abou' time yeh read yer letter.""
- Stealth: Harry has been stealthy throughout the years thanks to his invisibility cloak.
- Willpower- Harry never gives up no matter what. His willpower is so great that he resisted mind control in GoF.
"“Potter,” Moody growled, “you next.”
Harry moved forward into the middle of the classroom, into the space that Moody had cleared of desks. Moody raised his wand, pointed it at Harry, and said, “Imperio!” It was the most wonderful feeling. Harry felt a floating sensation as every thought and worry in his head was wiped gently away, leaving nothing but a vague, untraceable happiness. He stood there feeling immensely relaxed, only dimly aware of everyone watching him.
And then he heard Mad-Eye Moody’s voice, echoing in some distant chamber of his empty brain: Jump onto the desk . . . jump onto the desk. . . .
Harry bent his knees obediently, preparing to spring.
Jump onto the desk. . . .
Why, though? Another voice had awoken in the back of his brain.
Stupid thing to do, really, said the voice.
Jump onto the desk. . . .
No, I don’t think I will, thanks, said the other voice, a little more firmly . . . no, I don’t really want to. . . .
Jump! NOW !
The next thing Harry felt was considerable pain. He had both jumped and tried to prevent himself from jumping — the result was that he’d smashed headlong into the desk, knocking it over, and, by the feeling in his legs, fractured both his kneecaps.
“Now, that’s more like it!” growled Moody’s voice, and suddenly, Harry felt the empty, echoing feeling in his head disappear. He remembered exactly what was happening, and the pain in his knees seemed to double.
“Look at that, you lot . . . Potter fought! He fought it, and he damn near beat it! We’ll try that again, Potter, and the rest of you, pay attention — watch his eyes, that’s where you see it — very good, Potter, very good indeed! They’ll have trouble controlling you!”"
Note: This includes stuff he has had possession in the past, even though he might not have possession of it at the end of the series. I'm not including stuff like the time turner which he did not have full possession of.
- Firebolt Broomstick
- This is a truly state of the art broomstick and the best around in the Harry Potter universe. It goes from 0 to 150 miles per hour in a mere 10 seconds. Its a world class broomstick that is used by professional Quidditch players at the Quidditch World Cup. Not only that, it offers excellent maneuverability, and state of the art braking charms.
- Sword of Gryffindor
- This legendary sword was the property of one of the four founders of Hogwarts, Godric Gryffindor. It is goblin made, meaning that it is impossible to be blemished by conventional means, and extremely durable. The sword also has several interesting properties. It is imbued with Basilisk Venom after Harry stabbed one with it in The Chamber of Secrets. This increases its potency so much. Basilisk venom is very fatal to humans. It is so powerful that it is one of the very few things that can destroy a horcrux. A stab with this sword is fatal to almost anyone. In fact, basilisk venom only has one known cure, that is phoenix tears.
- Elder Wand
- Harry is the true master of the elder wand, the most powerful wand in all of history. Men have fought and died over this wand, its raw power is quite fantastic. It is second to none in terms of raw power in the HP Verse. Below, Dumbledore explains the power of the Elder Wand.
"I was fit only to possess the meanest of them, the least extraordinary. I was fit to own the Elder Wand, and not to boast of it, and not to kill with it. I was permitted to tame and to use it, because I took it, not for gain, but to save others from it." (DH)
- Invisibility cloak
- This is the most powerful invisibility cloak in existence, and it is the second Deathly Hallow. It never fades or wears out like other invisibility cloak, and Harry has used it many times throughout the books. Ron describes it below.
"It's never occurred to me before, but I've heard stuff about charms wearing off cloaks when they get old, or them being ripped apart by spells so they've got holes in. Harry's was owned by his dad, so it's not exactly new, is it, but it's just... perfect!"
- Resurrection Stone
- The last deathly hallow. While this stone does not bring people totally back from the dead, they are at least allowed to interact with our world from the afterlife. This is the only known method of true resurrection in the HP Verse. Below is a description of Sirius Black, Lily Potter, Remus Lupin, and James Potter after they were brought back to life by Harry using the stone.
"They were neither ghost nor truly flesh, he could see that. They resembled most closely the Riddle that had escaped from the diary so long ago, and he had been memory made nearly solid. Less substantial than living bodies, but much more than ghosts, they moved toward him, and on each face, there was the same loving smile." (DH)
- Marauder's Map
- Not much to say about this, other than it is a perfect map of Hogwarts and it shows anyone's location at any time in the castle. It also shows all of the secret escape routes outside of Hogwarts.
- Sirius Black's Knife
- This knife allows him to pick any lock, pretty useful for stealth. It can also be used to untie any knot, however it has its limitations. It failed to unlock the door to the Love Chamber in the Department of Mysteries. However, it does seem to be more effective than a standard Alohomora Charm.
- Standard Wand
- Harry's standard wand is Holly with a Phoenix feather core, at 11 inches long. It is a brother wand of Voldemort's wand which is Yew, 13 and a half inches, with a Phoenix feather core. It behaves oddly around Voldemort's wand but other than that its an ordinary, but very good standard wand that Harry uses for a majority of the time.
Harry is one of the most skilled quidditch players in the series. He is the youngest person to play for his house's quidditch team in over a century, eventually becoming captain of the Gryffindor team. He has displayed great competence on a broomstick, even when in combat. Below is a showing of how good he really is on a broom.
- In his first time ever on a broom, he catches a Remembrall from a steep dive. Also a good reaction feat as he views the entire scene in "slow motion". (SS)
"“No!” shouted Hermione Granger. “Madam Hooch told us not to move — you’ll get us all into trouble.”
Harry ignored her. Blood was pounding in his ears. He mounted the broom and kicked hard against the ground and up, up he soared; air rushed through his hair, and his robes whipped out behind him — and in a rush of fierce joy he realized he’d found something he could do without being taught — this was easy, this was wonderful. He pulled his broomstick up a little to take it even higher, and heard screams and gasps of girls back on the ground and an admiring whoop from Ron.
He turned his broomstick sharply to face Malfoy in midair. Malfoy looked stunned.
“Give it here,” Harry called, “or I’ll knock you off that broom!”
“Oh, yeah?” said Malfoy, trying to sneer, but looking worried.
Harry knew, somehow, what to do. He leaned forward and grasped the broom tightly in both hands, and it shot toward Malfoy like a javelin. Malfoy only just got out of the way in time; Harry made a sharp about-face and held the broom steady. A few people below were clapping.
“No Crabbe and Goyle up here to save your neck, Malfoy,” Harry called.
The same thought seemed to have struck Malfoy.
“Catch it if you can, then!” he shouted, and he threw the glass ball high into the air and streaked back toward the ground.
Harry saw, as though in slow motion, the ball rise up in the air and then start to fall. He leaned forward and pointed his broom handle down — next second he was gathering speed in a steep dive, racing the ball — wind whistled in his ears, mingled with the screams of people watching — he stretched out his hand — a foot from the ground he caught it, just in time to pull his broom straight, and he toppled gently onto the grass with the Remembrall clutched safely in his fist."
- Oliver Wood (captain of the Gryffindor Quidditch Team) admits that Harry could play for England, after Harry catches every single golf ball that Wood throws at him. (SS)
"He pulled a bag of ordinary golf balls out of his pocket and a few minutes later, he and Harry were up in the air, Wood throwing the golf balls as hard as he could in every direction for Harry to catch.
Harry didn't miss a single one, and Wood was delighted. After half an hour, night had really fallen and they couldn't carry on. "That Quidditch cup'll have our name on it this year," said Wood happily as they trudged back up to the castle. "I wouldn't be surprised if you turn out better than Charlie Weasley, and he could have played for England if he hadn't gone off chasing dragons."
- Catches a snitch after a very low dive, this was after his broom was cursed. (SS)
"Harry was speeding toward the ground when the crowd saw him clap his hand to his mouth as though he was about to be sick -- he hit the field on all fours -- coughed -- and something gold fell into his hand."
- Catches a snitch in about 5 minutes, a new record time. Again this was in his first year. This was with a very biased ref as well. (SS)
Up in the air, Snape turned on his broomstick just in time to see something scarlet shoot past him, missing him by inches -- the next second, Harry had pulled out of the dive, his arm raised in triumph, the Snitch clasped in his hand.Now that you have an overview of his quidditch skills, I will go onto his combat in flight. I can go on and on about his quidditch feats, so let me know if you me want to include more. Anyways, below is a showing of his combat skills in flight.
The stands erupted; it had to be a record, no one could ever remember the Snitch being caught so quickly.
"Ron! Ron! Where are you? The game's over! Harry's won! We've won! Gryffindor is in the lead!" shrieked Hermione, dancing up and down on her seat and hugging Parvati Patil in the row in front.
Harry jumped off his broom, a foot from the ground. He couldn't believe it. He'd done it -- the game was over; it had barely lasted five minutes. As Gryffindors came spilling onto the field, he saw Snape land nearby, white-faced and tight-lipped -- then Harry felt a hand on his shoulder and looked up into Dumbledore's smiling face."
- Maneuvering around a dragon for the Triwizard cup. Great showing of his dodging while in aerial combat. (GoF)
"He swung his leg over the broom and kicked off from the ground. And a second later, something miraculous happened. . . .
As he soared upward, as the wind rushed through his hair, as the crowd’s faces became mere flesh-colored pinpricks below, and the Horntail shrank to the size of a dog, he realized that he had left not only the ground behind, but also his fear. . . . He was back where he belonged. . . .
This was just another Quidditch match, that was all . . . just another Quidditch match, and that Horntail was just another ugly opposing team. . . .
He looked down at the clutch of eggs and spotted the gold one, gleaming against its cement-colored fellows, residing safely be- tween the dragon’s front legs. “Okay,” Harry told himself, “diversionary tactics . . . let’s go. . . .”
He dived. The Horntail’s head followed him; he knew what it was going to do and pulled out of the dive just in time; a jet of fire had been released exactly where he would have been had he not swerved away . . . but Harry didn’t care . . . that was no more than dodging a Bludger. . . .
“Great Scott, he can fly!” yelled Bagman as the crowd shrieked and gasped. “Are you watching this, Mr. Krum?”
Harry soared higher in a circle; the Horntail was still following his progress; its head revolving on its long neck — if he kept this up, it would be nicely dizzy — but better not push it too long, or it would be breathing fire again —
Harry plummeted just as the Horntail opened its mouth, but this time he was less lucky — he missed the flames, but the tail came whipping up to meet him instead, and as he swerved to the left, one of the long spikes grazed his shoulder, ripping his robes —
He could feel it stinging, he could hear screaming and groans from the crowd, but the cut didn’t seem to be deep. . . . Now he zoomed around the back of the Horntail, and a possibility occurred to him. . . .
The Horntail didn’t seem to want to take off, she was too protective of her eggs. Though she writhed and twisted, furling and unfurling her wings and keeping those fearsome yellow eyes on Harry, she was afraid to move too far from them . . . but he had to persuade her to do it, or he’d never get near them. . . . The trick was to do it carefully, gradually. . . .
He began to fly, first this way, then the other, not near enough to make her breathe fire to stave him off, but still posing a sufficient threat to ensure she kept her eyes on him. Her head swayed this way and that, watching him out of those vertical pupils, her fangs bared. . . .
He flew higher. The Horntail’s head rose with him, her neck now stretched to its fullest extent, still swaying, like a snake before its charmer. . . .
Harry rose a few more feet, and she let out a roar of exasperation. He was like a fly to her, a fly she was longing to swat; her tail thrashed again, but he was too high to reach now. . . . She shot fire into the air, which he dodged. . . . Her jaws opened wide. . . .
“Come on,” Harry hissed, swerving tantalizingly above her, “come on, come and get me . . . up you get now . . .”
And then she reared, spreading her great, black, leathery wings at last, as wide as those of a small airplane — and Harry dived. Before the dragon knew what he had done, or where he had dis- appeared to, he was speeding toward the ground as fast as he could go, toward the eggs now unprotected by her clawed front legs — he had taken his hands off his Firebolt — he had seized the golden egg —
And with a huge spurt of speed, he was off, he was soaring out over the stands, the heavy egg safely under his uninjured arm, and it was as though somebody had just turned the volume back up — for the first time, he became properly aware of the noise of the crowd, which was screaming and applauding as loudly as the Irish supporters at the World Cup —
“Look at that!” Bagman was yelling. “Will you look at that! Our youngest champion is quickest to get his egg! Well, this is going to shorten the odds on Mr. Potter!”
Harry saw the dragon keepers rushing forward to subdue the Horntail, and, over at the entrance to the enclosure, Professor McGonagall, Professor Moody, and Hagrid hurrying to meet him, all of them waving him toward them, their smiles evident even from this distance. He flew back over the stands, the noise of the crowd pounding his eardrums, and came in smoothly to land, his heart lighter than it had been in weeks. . . . He had got through the first task, he had survived. . . ."
- Hits a Death Eater square in the chest in aerial combat. (DH)
"“I’m comin’, Harry!” Hagrid yelled from out of the darkness, but Harry could feel the sidecar beginning to sink again: Crouching as low as he could, he pointed at the middle of the oncoming figures and yelled, “Impedimenta!”
The jinx hit the middle Death Eater in the chest; For a moment the man was absurdly spread-eagled in midair as though he had hit an invisible barrier: One of his fellows almost collided with him—"
- Hits a falling sidecar while in aerial combat, defeating a Death Eater. (DH)
""I'm comin', Harry, I'm comin'!"
*A huge hand seized the back of Harry's robes and hoisted him out of the plummeting sidecar; Harry pulled his rucksack with him as he dragged himself onto the motorbike's seat and found himself back-to-back with Hagrid. As they soared upward, away from the two remaining Death Eaters, Harry spat blood out of his mouth, pointed his wand at the falling sidecar, and yelled, "Confringo!"
He knew a dreadful, gut-wrenching pang for Hedwig as it exploded; the Death Eater nearest it was blasted off his broom and fell from sight; his companion fell back and vanished."
- Hits a Death Eater while in a straight vertical dive. (DH)
"Hagrid let out a bellow of fear and steered the motorbike into a vertical dive. Clinging on for dear life, Harry sent Stunning Spells flying at random into the whirling night. He saw a body fly past him and knew he had hit one of them, but then he heard a bang and saw sparks from the engine; the motorbike spiraled through the air, completely out of control –"
I have already shown that Harry has quite impressive reflexes above with his flying skill and combat, certainly above a normal human. However, below I will dedicate a small section to combat reflexes. Again this RT was hard for me to do, so let me know if I'm not clear enough on some things.
- Faster than Lucius Malfoy. (OOTP)
*"Harry flung the prophecy across the floor, Neville spun himself around on his back and scooped the ball to his chest. Malfoy pointed the wand instead at Neville, but Harry jabbed his own wand back over his shoulder and yelled, “Impedimenta!”
Malfoy was blasted off his back. As Harry scrambled up again he looked around and saw Malfoy smash into the dais on which Sirius and Bellatrix were now dueling.
- Faster than Bellatrix. (OOTP)
*"The words were hardly out of his mouth when the female Death Eater shrieked, “Accio Proph —”
Harry was just ready for her. He shouted “Protego!” before she had finished her spell, and though the glass sphere slipped to the tips of his fingers he managed to cling on to it."
- Reacts to a killing curse. (OOTP)
Harry launched himself across the floor and grabbed the Death Eater around the knees, causing him to topple and his aim to go awry."
- Manages to block most of a non-verbal spell from Dolohov after its fired.
"He made the same slashing movement with his wand that he had used on Hermione just as Harry yelled, “Protego!”
Harry felt something streak across his face like a blunt knife but the force of it knocked him sideways, and he fell over Neville’s jerking legs, but the Shield Charm had stopped the worst of the spell."
Harry has seen his fair share of punishment over the years, below is a showing of his pain tolerance, it might surprise some people.
- Takes a full blown Cruciatias Curse from Voldemort.
"Voldemort moved slowly forward and turned to face Harry. He raised his wand. “Crucio!”
It was pain beyond anything Harry had ever experienced; his very bones were on fire; his head was surely splitting along his scar."
- Cracks his skull and falls off his broom from a very high distance in Quidditch but is fine. (HBP)
"“Will you give him back his bat and get back to the goal posts!” roared Harry, pelting toward McLaggen just as McLaggen took a ferocious swipe at the Bludger and mishit it. A blinding, sickening pain . . . a flash of light . . . distant screams . . . and the sensation of falling down a long tunnel . . .
And the next thing Harry knew, he was lying in a remarkably warm and comfortable bed and looking up at a lamp that was throwing a circle of golden light onto a shadowy ceiling. He raised his head awkwardly. There on his left was a familiar-looking, freckly, red-haired person.
“Nice of you to drop in,” said Ron, grinning.
Harry blinked and looked around. Of course: He was in the hospital wing. The sky outside was indigo streaked with crimson. The match must have finished hours ago . . . as had any hope of cornering Malfoy. Harry’s head felt strangely heavy; he raised a hand and felt a stiff turban of bandages.
“Cracked skull,” said Madam Pomfrey."
- Hit by a bludger in the back of the head but is still fine. (HBP)
"Jimmy Peakes, a short but broad-chested third-year boy who had managed to raise a lump the size of an egg on the back of Harry’s head with a ferociously hit Bludger."
- Hit by a strong counter-curse from Snape. (HBP)
"And he slashed at the air: Harry felt a white-hot, whip-like something hit him across the face and was slammed backward into the ground. Spots of light burst in front of his eyes and for a moment all the breath seemed to have gone from his body."
- Falls from the luggage rack in a train without any way to cushion himself and has his nose broken. (HBP)
Without warning, Malfoy pointed his wand at Harry, who was instantly paralyzed. As though in slow motion, he toppled out of the luggage rack and fell, with an agonizing, floor-shaking crash, at Malfoy’s feet, the Invisibility Cloak trapped beneath him, his whole body revealed with his legs still curled absurdly into the cramped kneeling position. He couldn’t move a muscle; he could only gaze up at Malfoy, who smiled broadly.
"“I thought so,” he said jubilantly. “I heard Goyle’s trunk hit you. And I thought I saw something white flash through the air after Zabini came back. . . .”
His eyes lingered for a moment upon Harry’s trainers.
“You didn’t hear anything I care about, Potter. But while I’ve got you here . . .” And he stamped, hard, on Harry’s face. Harry felt his nose break; blood spurted everywhere."
- Slammed hard into the wall by a Basilisk. (CoS)
"There was a loud, explosive spitting sound right above him, and then something heavy hit Harry so hard that he was smashed into the wall.Waiting for fangs to sink through his body he heard more mad hissing,something thrashing wildly off the pillars."
- Fell 50 feet off his broom and lived though some help from Dumbledore, still had a serious fall. (PoA).
"It was as though Harry’s memory was on fast forward. The lightning... the Grim... the Snitch... and the Dementors...
“What happened?” he said, sitting up so suddenly they all gasped.
“You fell off,” said Fred. “Must’ve been — what — fifty feet?”
“We thought you’d died,” said Alicia, who was shaking.
Hermione made a small, squeaky noise. Her eyes were extremely bloodshot."
- Maybe his most impressive pain feat, takes a Basilisk fan to his arm, so deep that it probably broke his bone and was infected with the venom, and still manages to stay conscious when he was only 12 years old. (CoS)
"The basilisk lunged again, and this time its aim was true -- Harry threw his whole weight behind the sword and drove it to the hilt into the roof of the serpent's mouth.
But as warm blood drenched Harry's arms, he felt a searing pain just above his elbow. One long, poisonous fang was sinking deeper and deeper into his arm and it splintered as the basilisk keeled over sideways and fell, twitching, to the floor.
Harry slid down the wall. He gripped the fang that was spreading poison through his body and wrenched it out of his arm. But he knew it was too late.
White-hot pain was spreading slowly and steadily from the wound. Even as he dropped the fang and watched his own blood soaking his robes, his vision went foggy. The Chamber was dissolving in a whirl of dull color."
- Regrew his bones in his arm in one night after he had previously broken it, and Lockhart had removed the bones. (CoS)
"This boy needs rest, he's got thirty-three bones to regrow! Out! OUT!"
And Harry was left alone, with nothing to distract him from the stabbing pains in his limp arm. Hours and hours later, Harry woke quite suddenly in the pitch blackness and gave a small yelp of pain: His arm now felt full of large splinters."
Note: Here I'm going to briefly describe an arsenal of spells that are available in the HP-Verse in general, as well as some general uses for them. Whether or not Harry really uses them, I feel its best if I provide a complete list of spells that I think would be useful in battles (in case of out of character battles).
- Accio- Summoning Charm. This charm can be applied in a variety of ways, not so much directly in battle but if Harry somehow gets separated from his sword, or broomstick or even wand he can use this to summon objects towards him, a utility spell at the best but its something to consider. A possible use for this is if Harry is bloodlusted, he can potentially summon vital organs out of a person's body, though he has never done so.
- Apparition- Not really a spell per say, but with this one can transport instantly anywhere. Harry has shown skill in this and is quite competent. One example can be shown below. However, please note that one can be tagged/grabbed before using this (as seen by a Death Eater grabbing Hermione before they could teleport out of the Ministry of Magic in DH). Example below from HBP.
"At once, there was that horrible sensation that he was being squeezed through a thick rubber tube; he could not draw breath, every part of him was being com-pressed almost past endurance and then, just when he thought he must suffocate, the invisible bands seemed to burst open, and he was standing in cool darkness, breathing in lungfuls of fresh, salty air."
- Avada Kedavra- The big one. This is a killing curse that will one shot almost anyone (certainly all humans). It cant be blocked by any kind of magic however it can be dodged and blocked by physical objects. If a physical object is hit, there will be a small explosion where the spell hit.
- Banishing charm- This will allow Harry to push back whatever is coming at him. Its the opposite of the summoning charm (Accio).
- Bat Bogey Hex- Causes the bogeys in one's nose to turn to bats and attack the victim. Ginny Weasley is particularly good at this.
- Configurio- A blasting charm, pretty much causes an explosion at whatever its aimed at. It can be very useful in battle if used right. The most impressive feat for this is Peter Pettigrew (a far weaker wizard) using it to destroy a street and kill 12 muggles. (PoA)
“Anyway, they cornered Black in the middle of a street full of Muggles an’ Black took out ‘is wand and ‘e blasted ‘alf the street apart, an’ a wizard got it, an’ so did a dozen Muggles what got in the way. ‘Orrible, eh?
- Confundo- Causes the target to lose focus and prone to error. Hermione used this to confuse Cormac McLaggen.
- Conjunctivitis Curse- Causes extreme pain to the user in the eye. Effects are unknown but Krum used it to take out a dragon in the 4th book so its very powerful.
- Crucio- Another huge one. The torture curse, it causes extreme pain to the victim. Almost no one can resist its effects. The only person who has is Harry and that's because the elder wand refused to hurt its true master. Examples below from GoF and DH respectively.
"At once, the spider's legs bent in upon its body; it rolled over and began to twitch horribly, rocking from side to side. No sound came from it, but Harry was sure that if it could have given voice, it would have been screaming. Moody did not remove his wand, and the spider started to shudder and jerk more violently..."DH
"Hermione was screaming again: The sound went through Harry like physical pain. Barely conscious of the fierce prickling of his scar, he too started to run around the cellar, feeling the walls for he hardly knew what, knowing in his heart that it was useless.
“What else did you take, what else? ANSWER ME! CRUCIO!”
Hermione’s screams echoed off the walls upstairs, Ron was half sobbing as he pounded the walls with his fists.
As Amycus spun around, Harry shouted, “Crucio!”
The Death Eater was lifted off his feet. He writhed through the air like a drowning man, thrashing and howling in pain, and then, with a crunch and a shattering of glass, he smashed into the front of a bookcase and crumpled, insensible, to the floor. “I see what Bellatrix meant,” said Harry, the blood thundering through his brain, “you need to really mean it.”:
- Defodio- Spell that can cut through solid objects like steel and metal, this is the extent of its power. (DH)
"“We’ll never get out, it’s too big!” Hermione screamed, but the dragon opened its mouth and belched flame again, blasting the tunnel, whose floors and ceiling cracked and crumbled. By sheer force, the dragon clawed and fought its way through. Harry’s eyes were shut tight against the heat and dust: Deafened by the crash of rock and the dragon’s roars, he could only cling to its back, expecting to be shaken off at any moment; then he heard Hermione yelling, “Defodio!”
She was helping the dragon enlarge the passageway, carving out the ceiling as it struggled upward toward the fresher air, away from the shrieking and clanking goblins: Harry and Ron copied her, blasting the ceiling apart with more gouging spells. They passed the underground lake, and the great crawling, snarling beast seemed to sense freedom and space ahead of it, and behind them the passage was full of the dragon’s thrashing, spiked tail, of great lumps of rock, gigantic fractured stalactites, and the clanking of the goblins seemed to be growing more muffled, while ahead, the dragon’s fire kept their progress clear –
And then at last, by the combined force of their spells and the dragon’s brute strength, they had blasted their way out of the passage into the marble hallway."
- Diffindo- Severing charm. It can cut through human flesh also.
- Disillusionment Charm- Makes the user invisible. Not as effective as an invisibility cloak however. Example below from OOTP.
"Harry looked down at his body, or rather, what had been his body, for it didn't look anything like his anymore. It was not invisible; it had simply taken on the exact colour and texture of the kitchen unit behind him. He seemed to have become a human chameleon."
- Entail Expelling Curse- Causes all of the entrails (like the intenseness) of a body to be violently ejected from the body. Not much else is known but its mentioned briefly in OOTP.
- Espikey- Healing charm that Harry can use to fix injuries like broken bones or bruises. Below is a small feat of it (HBP).
""Episkey," said Tonks. Harry's nose felt very hot, then very cold. He raised a hand and felt it gingerly. It seemed to be mended."
- Expelliarmus- Harry's signature spell. It not only causes disarming, but it can push an opponent back.
- Expulso- Again another exploding charm, but this one seems more powerful (almost knocked harry out cold from just splash damage alone). A direct hit could be fatal.
- Fiendfyre- Very powerful dark magic. Can destroy a horcrux. It causes an uncontrollable fire that will attack anyone and anything, cant be put out by conventional means, if at all
- Impedeminta- Halts the progress of the victim through ropes, tripping, or binds. (OOTP feat below)
"They all divided up obediently; Harry partnered Neville as usual. The room was soon full of intermittent cries of “Impedimenta!” People froze for a minute or so, during which their partners would stare aimlessly around the room watching other pairs at work, then would unfreeze and take their turn at the jinx."
- Imperio- Mind control essentially, allows one to bend another person to their will. Here is a description from GoF.
"Total control. I could make it jump out the window, drown itself, throw itself down one of your throats."
- Incarcerous- Binds a target with ropes, similar to impedeminata.
- Incedio- Hurls flames towards a target.
- Jellyfingers/Jelly legs curse- Causes a target's legs or fingers to be incredibly unstable and jelly like.
- Langlock- Glues tongue to the roof of the mouth, can stop anyone who needs to talk to use their powers.
- Levicorpus- Dangles a person by one leg in midair, transmutes through objects as well. (HBP)
"Pointing his wand at nothing in particular, he gave it an upward flick and said Levicorpus! inside his head... There was a flash of light... Ron was dangling upside down in midair as though an invisible hook had hoisted him up by the ankle."
- Locomotor Mortis- Causes a person's legs to freeze.
- Muffliato- Blocks hearing. Example below in HBP.
*"Perhaps most useful of all, Muffliato, a spell that filled the ears of anyone nearby with an unidentifiable buzzing, so that lengthy conversations could be held in class without being overheard."
- Obscuro- Causes a blindfold to be put over the person's eyes.
- Petrificus Totalus - Causes the entire body to be frozen and binded up, a person cant move after this. Below is a showing from HBP.
Without warning, Malfoy pointed his wand at Harry, who was instantly paralyzed. As though in slow motion, he toppled out of the luggage rack and fell, with an agonizing, floor-shaking crash, at Malfoy's feet, the Invisibility Cloak trapped beneath him, his whole body revealed with his legs still curled absurdly into the cramped kneeling position. He couldn't move a muscle; he could only gaze up at Malfoy, who smiled broadly."
- Protego - Shield charm, it can be used to shield Harry from attacks. Also works on physical attacks. Examples below from DH and OOTP respectively.
""You -- crawl -- back -- here -- after -- weeks -- and -- weeks -- oh, where's my wand?"OOTP
She looked as though ready to wrestle it out of Harry's hands and he reacted instinctively.
The invisible shield erupted between Ron and Hermione. The force of it knocked her backward onto the floor. Spitting hair out of her mouth, she lept up again.
" He turned his wand on Harry so fast that Harry reacted instinctively; all thought of nonverbal spells forgotten, he yelled, "Protego!"
His Shield Charm was so strong Snape was knocked off-balance and hit a desk. The whole class had looked around and now watched as Snape righted himself, scowling."
- Reducto- Causes solid objects to explode.
- Rictusempra- Tickling charm, hilarious distraction but not really viable, who knows though.
- Sectumsempra- Causes deep gashes and cuts on a person's body. Draco got one shotted by this spell and its incredibly dark magic. Can decapitate almost anyone. Here is Harry using it against Malfoy (HBP).
"Harry slipped as Malfoy, his face contorted, cried, "Cruci —"
"SECTUMSEMPRA!" bellowed Harry from the floor, waving his wand wildly.
Blood spurted from Malfoy's face and chest as though he had been slashed with an invisible sword. He staggered backward and collapsed onto the waterlogged floor with a great splash, his wand falling from his limp right hand."
- Serpentsornia- Causes serpents to come out of a caster's wand.
- Stinging hex- Causes large welts to appear on a person's body.
- Stupefy- Stunning spell. Knocks someone out cold if a hit lands.
- Trip jinx- causes a person to trip.
- Wingardium leviosa- Can take objects from the environment and throw them at foes.
I think we should get a Fatal/Fake (FSN fighting game) community going..
I hope this game can finally get the attention it deserves
EDIT: For the people who I've sent the download link to, please check the file sizes. The first four parts should be (in detail) 102,400 KB. The last one should be 27,087 KB. Use 7zip to select them all at once and extract. If any file is smaller than indicated, redownload it.
EDIT 2: I should mention another thing! http://s13.zetaboards.com/Community_Crucis/topic/6614040/1/ A user from the Fatal/Fake community has made a really great mod for the game which completely changes the soundtrack with remixes made by Crow's Claw. Personally, this is a lot better than the default music. In order to download it, just click the "Download here" link. Ignore the "exe update" below, since that's already included in the main download.