Marta Wallert wants to Donate to THE STALLION TRACK CLUB
Final PotPlayer is a comprehensive video and audio player that also supports TV channels, subtitles, and skins. E31cf57bcd Subject: Jazmine Sullivan Fearless Album Zip. We here at Music Masters would like you to Log In or Sign up!
Download bb Multi Unlocker Key V 150 Descargar
Bb Multi Unlocker Key V 19 0. 5 Free Download For Android Tuxera Ntfs For Mac 2020. Provides Cracked Software, Games, Nulled Scripts, Free Premium WordPress Themes & Plugins. Splinter Cell Blacklist 1.02 Crack Download.
Registration key odboso Photoretrieval 1.86 Serial.rar
Hacks, Call of Duty Hacks, Gunz Hacks, Quake LIVE Hacks, WolfTeam Hacks, America's Army Hacks, Battlefield 2/2142 Hacks, Battlefield Heroes Hacks. Crack para hitman absolution runtime download New! The Pillows 11 torrent download locations [HOST] The Pillows Discography Audio Music 5 days monova.
Descargar Bb Multi Unlocker Key V 15.0 Gratis
|1||Spider man web of shadows crack 1.0||25%|
|2||Serial number spss statistics 17.0||64%|
|3||Spss statistics 17.0 crack for windows||1%|
|4||Spss 17 0 keygen torrent||92%|
|5||Spss 17 0 keygen for vegas||13%|
|6||Spss 17 0 keygen no virus||61%|
|7||Vso er ultimate v126.96.36.199 cracked||73%|
|8||Winzip 17.0 serial key||23%|
Pb Downforce 0331 Anti Ban Sxe 116rar Hit
Descargar Gratis Bb Multi Unlocker Key V 19 0. "FULL Atomix Virtual DJ V2.10 Update V3.01" by Rebecca Arias https://delovoysoz.ru/crack/?key=88. Bb Multi Unlocker Key V 19.0 is a tool that finds and downloads any music from the web in two clicks for free.
Serial code the Pillows Discography Torrent
Bb Multi Unlocker Key V 19 0.rar -- Imperial Canada. Alcatel multi Unlocker Key v 15.0. Powerful video player with advanced hardware acceleration and subtitle support.
"Active Password Changer 3.5 Pro Free Download" by Mac Miller
The review for Samsung Tool has not been completed yet, but it was tested by an editor here on a PC and a list of features has been compiled; see below. BitTorrent is a protocol that is designed to share files between Internet users. Far Cry - PC Game Trainer Cheat PlayFix No-CD No-DVD weblink.
- Shayne Ward-Breathless Full Album Zip by predolquipal
- Bb Multi Unlocker Key V 190mediafire12
- Town of Waterville Valley, NH Zoning Ordinance
- Descargar Gratis Bb Multi Unlocker Key V 19 0 - My Blog
- Softpedia - Free Downloads Encyclopedia
- Descargar Gratis Bb Multi Unlocker Key V 19.0
- William Stallworth wants to Donate to CITIZENS COMMISSION
- CrackAIO - Download World Best App With Crack & Keygen
- Yahoo Messenger 10.0.0.1270 Portable
- Descargar Bb Multi Unlocker Key V 150 Gratis Softonic
- FL Studio 188.8.131.523 Crack Full Mac Win Torrent + RegKey
- Descargar Gratis Bb Multi Unlocker Key V 19.0 - GT Levinas
- Reason 6.5.3 Product Key - PS2 & PSP & XBOX360
- Music Player for Android - APK Download
- Windows 10 Digital License Ultimate v1.6 Full version Free
- How can we help? - Trend Micro for Home
- Reason 6.5.3 Product Key
- ITools - Official iTools Download
Serials & keys - unlocks the world
Campaign closed 0 signed the petition to $35 donated to Citizens Commission On Human Rights. MULTI-CORE DECODING - MX Player is the first Android video player which supports multi-core decoding. Vulnerabilities in your software and keeps key applications such as browses, Java.
Android APK downloads - safe & verified by Softpedia
Cisco (640-760) Q & A serial key (reviews) [#Download) Virto Bulk Data Edit Web Part for SharePoint 2020 software (reviews) [#Download* 4Videosoft Convertisseur Vid o Ultimate pour Mac Free (review). Download World Best App With Crack & Keygen. Descargar gratis programa bb multi unlocker key v 15 0 official source.
Brawl stars apk blogs: EXTRA!! ! Wifi WPS Unlocker v2.2.5
Gigawing generations ps2 iso download chakravyuh full movie hd 720p 2020 hindi dubbed The Cook Up: A. Download gta 5 for windows 7 32 bit. Bb Multi Unlocker Key V 19.0-mediafire.rarl. UC Browser Mini is the best video browser from UC Browser Team.
Yvm R02 Roxana 11yo Avi.rar -- Sleepless room
Download entire folders Zip together all the files in a folder for one easy download; Ad-free sharing and downloads Provide your users with a clean download experience; 1TB (1000GB) of space How much data you can secure on MediaFire; 20GB per file Maximum file-size that modern browsers can handle; Long-term storage Your files will be safe and sound; No captcha codes Your verified humanity. Dwelling, Multi-Family - A detached principal building containing townhouses, row houses, condominiums, or apartments designed for or used by three or more families, each family living as an independent housekeeping unit, the total number of families in residence not exceeding the total number of dwelling units. HP0-P10 - HP Integrity Server Multi-OS Installation & Deployment 2.0: 2020-06-03 HP0-P11 - HP Integrity Entry-Level Server Technologies 2.0: 2020-06-02 HP0-P13 - Planning & Design of HP Integrity Server Solutions 2.0: 2020-05-25.
Bb Multi Unlocker Key V 190mediafiretorrent
Personal data can be handled easily as the app uses a speedy technique to go through the contacts, messages and the call history. Create the following temporary directories: C: \TEMP\DVD; C: \TEMP\DVD\UPDATE; Copy the full contents of the original CD#5 to: C: \TEMP\DVD Copy the full contents of the original CD#4 to: C: \TEMP\DVD - Overwrite existing files! There are currently 234559 threads.
Descargar Bb Multi Unlocker Key V 150 Gratis 300
That time it was only a MIDI sequencer. Bb Multi Unlocker Key V Descargar, el sendero del chaman pdf download e4f8 Lecrae-After The Music Stops full album zip Dinotopia A TERRA DOS DINOSSAUROS. Town of Waterville Valley, NH Zoning Ordinance Effective Date – March 6, 1973 Amended – March 13, 1984 Amended – March 12, 1985 Amended – March 11, 1986.
Bb Multi Unlocker Key V 19.0-mediafire.torrent
Multi unlocker key v 19.0 music. Build 5920 File Size 14.87 MB Crack Y. Download fandry marathi full movie hd 1080p MP3 and Streaming fandry marathi full movie hd 1080p Music.
- Serial Number Download - Smart Serials
- Bb Multi Unlocker Key V 150 Download
- Omnisphere 1 5 8d Keygen Crack
- Serial Number, Serial Numbers
- MX Player for Android - APK Download
- Flashdigger Plus 415198 Activation Code
- Bb Multi Unlocker Key V 19 0rar
- MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking & Cheats - Hacks Cheats
Chrome OS Stable channel got promoted to Chrome OS 85. This is what changed!
_All right crew!
The Chrome OS Stable Channel got promoted to milestone today - from 84.0.4147.136 to 85.0.4183.84. As with every new milestone update, this brings massive new changes to the table, offering several new features, bug fixes, and security enhancements to better improve your Chrome OS user experience. Due to the sheer size, I may be missing a few things here and there. Here is what changed!
Like my content and want to buy me a coffee? You can support me on ko-fi using this link or by using the link in my Reddit profile. If you want to be kept up to date with everything new to Chrome OS, feel free to give me a follow. Thanks in advance for your support!! :)
- Color cursors: New accessibility feature flag to change cursor colors in Chrome OS. This feature has 5 colors for now: Red, Orange, Green, Blue, and Purple. Custom cursor colors are important for visibility to some users with vision impairment (e.g. color blindness).
- This experimental feature is still in development. To try it out, you'll need to enable a Chrome flag. Copy-paste the following URL and change the dropdown from "Default" to "Enable": chrome://flags/#enable-experimental-accessibility-cursor-colors
Ambient lock screen
This experimental feature is still in development. To try it out, you'll need to enable a Chrome flag. Copy-paste the following URL and change the dropdown from "Default" to "Enable": chrome://flags/#enable-ambient-mode
- Slideshow: new subpage that allows users to customize which album or category they want the Ambient slideshow to pick from. For example, you can customize the Ambient lock screen to show a particular family album on Google Photos, or a specific category of backgrounds curated by Google.
New subpage to allow you to customize the Ambient lockscreen
- Behavior: Ambient lock screen will keep the screen on only when the charger is plugged in.
- Behavior: Pressing any key on the keyboard will take you from the Ambient slideshow to the password page.
- Behavior: Ambient lock screen will exit and switch to the password view when creating large mouse movements. Small mouse movements won’t do anything.
- Default apps: Replaced the Google Play Music Android app with YouTube Music Android app. This is done in preparation to fully migrate Google Play Music subscribers to YouTube Music. Note that upgrading to this version of Chrome OS may not uninstall Google Play Music.
Goodbye Google Play Music. Hello YouTube Music!
- Mic gain: the brand new mic gain feature is enabled by default, which allows you to quickly adjust your microphone sensitivity through the Shelf so your voice isn’t too loud or soft in a call.
Mic gain allows you to quickly adjust your microphone settings
- Launcher Search: you'll now be able to search for Chrome OS Settings in the launcher search bar.
Launcher search can now find Chrome OS Settings
- Login Screen: The login screen will now display system notifications (update notifications, low battery, etc.)
- Window Management: Fixed windows not restoring to their original windowed size when flinging the window up to maximize, dragging the window down and flinging up again to maximize, and clicking the unmaximize icon in the window controls.
- Window management: New animation when dragging a maximized window down from the top to unmaximize it.
New animation when windowing a maximized window.
- Shelf: The app scaling feature flag is enabled by default. This shrinks the app icons size when the user exceeds the available space to add an additional app icon in tablet mode. Personally, I wish this app icon resizing also occurs in clamshell mode, but this is a good step in the right direction.
Shelf apps will scale down if there are no more room left on the shelf. This behavior only applies if your Chromebook is in tablet mode.
- Login screen: the lock screen media controls will hide when closing your Chromebook’s lid or if your device sleeps.
- Launcher search: Google Play store search in the launcher is enabled by default, which allows you to quickly find an app on the Google Play store through launcher search.
Launcher search can now search for apps on the Google Play Store
- Status Area: Resized tooltip text size in the shelf quick settings bubble to avoid truncation for long labels. This also includes adding a length limit to tooltips used in the status tray.
- Multi display: Fixed app scaling not applying to hidden or extended shelf (shelf that displays on a secondary display) after screen rotates.
- Shelf: Fixed a bug that caused app icons size to increase on the shelf or launcher when dragging it with the context menu open.
- App drawer: fixed a sync bug where dragging and dropping an app from one launcher page to another on one device will incorrectly create a new launcher page with another device.
- Overview mode: right click to access the context menu will be suppressed when right clicking the Virtual desk name.
- Login screen: New policy to allow SAML users to be set through the online flow on the lock screen in order to verify and sync their password.
- Multi display: Opening apps from the Shelf or launcher context menu will properly open new windows in the same display as they were launched from. Previously, windows were always opened in the display of the last active window.
- Launcher: Users can close the launcher search bar by swiping left while in tablet mode.
- Launcher: The launcher won’t show a drag handle on top if the Shelf is set to show on the side instead of the bottom.
- Shelf: the context menu app icon sizes (right-click the apps on the shelf) will have consistent sizes.
- Window management: Fixed a small bug where the multi-window resizer widget (the resize vertical rectangle when hovering cursor in between two snapped windows) would persist during the Overview mode transition.
- Login screen: changed the Wi-Fi icon from black to white to improve legibility.
Wi-Fi icon is much easier to see on the lockscreen.
- Login screen: Relanded change to show enterprise disclosure as a bottom status indicator in the login/lock screen.
- Shelf: Fixed a bug where the material design ripple effect when long pressing or clicking app icons on the Shelf would randomly get misaligned.
- Login screen: The login screen clock will change clock type (12hr, 24hr) depending on the settings specified on the user profile. If the primary account is using a 12 hour clock and they add a secondary account that uses a 24 hour clock, clicking on the secondary account in the login screen will switch the clock type from 12 hours to 24 hours.
- Notifications: Critical system warning notifications will no longer get filtered by Do not disturb.
- Virtual desks: New experimental feature flag that limits items on the shelf to the ones associated with windows on the active desk.
- Boost your virtual desk productivity now by enabling chrome://flags/#ash-limit-shelf-items-to-active-desk
Shelf items will be limited to the active desk. Requires modifying Chrome flag.
- Virtual Desks: Virtual desk area now uses the same color as the Shelf to be more consistent with the color scheme. Previously, the virtual desk area used a persistent dark gray color.
Virtual desk area now uses the accent color of your wallpaper
- Google Assistant Media Session integration is turned on by default. This means when you ask the Google Assistant to pause music, it’ll pause the music instead of “this feature is unsupported”.
- Video: you can pause and resume video recording, and take a still snapshot while recording.
You can now pause and resume your video recording, and take a snapshot
- File: Videos are automatically saved in MP4 format, which makes it easy to share them with friends and edit videos in other apps.
- Shutter: Added a sound effect to the pause and resume button when recording a video. The sound effect is identical to Google’s camera app on a Pixel device when pressing the pause and resume button.
- Memory: Improved resource consumption when a window is covered by other windows.
- This experimental feature is still in development. To try it out, you'll need to enable a Chrome flag. Copy-paste the following URL and change the dropdown from "Default" to "Enable": chrome://flags/#intensive-wake-up-throttling
- Performance: increased the browser tab loading performance up to 10% thanks to profile guided optimizations, which allows the most critical part of the code to work faster.
- Tab Groups: The tab groups feature flag is enabled by default. You will now be able to organize your tabs into groups and collapse them.
Tab groups and tab collapsing in action.
- Privacy Redesign: the privacy redesign feature flag is enabled by default, which makes managing cookies, passwords, and privacy settings more intuitive. This includes using secure DNS to improve your security and privacy while browsing the web.
The brand new privacy redesign
- Safety Check: Chrome should now have a built-in safety check feature, which checks for compromised passwords and dangerous websites to keep you safe.
- Tab Hover Previews: the tab hover previews flag is enabled by default. You’ll now be able to hover your cursor over tabs to quickly see a small thumbnail preview of that page.
Quickly block third-party cookies
- Extensions: Chrome extensions will now be consolidated into an extension icon in the Chrome toolbar to keep your Chrome toolbar tidy.
Extensions will be tucked away in this chrome icon
- PDF viewer: you will now be able to fill out and save PDFs in Chrome
- Memory: Dynamic tcmalloc is enabled by default, which adjusts tcmalloc's thread cache sizes in response to memory pressure. Experimentally this improved the number of loadable tabs on low end Chromebooks by 10% while also reducing tab switch times by nearly 5%.
- Fixed a bug that caused the incorrect tab URL to be seen on the New Tab Page’s hover card after cancelling “Turn on Sync” overlay.
- Permissions: Chrome will now show the quiet notification permission UI for sites known to trick users into accepting the notification permission.
- Permissions: new permission “chip” feature flag featuring a slick design when a website asks the user for permissions.
- This experimental feature is still in development. To try it out, you'll need to enable a Chrome flag. Copy-paste the following URL and change the dropdown from "Default" to "Enable": chrome://flags/#permission-chip
New permission chips
- Chrome OS Print preview: tweaked the dropdown design. There is a new printer icon next to the printer name with a colored status bubble to indicate the printer status. Also, various fixes to the drop down came with this build of Chrome OS, including fixing labels from overflowing the input field and properly displaying the status underneath the dropdown.
Printer labels, including the status of the printer, is integrated into Print Preview.
- Chrome OS Print preview: the print preview will show the printer status of USB printers by informing users that the USB printer is currently connected or disconnected to the device.
- WebUI Tab strips: new drag animation when dragging tab groups.
- WebUI New Tab page: interactive doodles will now display on themed new tab page.
- Fixed not being able to drag and drop files when opening the media controls in the Chrome toolbar.
- GPU: New Chrome flag that uses Skia Deferred Display Lists when performing rasterizations in the GPU process. With the flag enabled, the raster decoder will record raster work into a deferred display list first, and then play it back into a SkSurface. For now, recording and playing back are on the GPU main thread. In future, the recording could be moved to raster worker threads. This feature further reduces the CPU load and moves some of the work to the GPU, saving battery and improving performance.
- This experimental feature is still in development. To try it out, you'll need to enable a Chrome flag. Copy-paste the following URL and change the dropdown from "Default" to "Enable": chrome://flags/#enable-oop-rasterization-ddl
- Client storage: New flag that records the first-party contexts in which client-side storage was accessed.
- This experimental feature is still in development. To try it out, you'll need to enable a Chrome flag. Copy-paste the following URL and change the dropdown from "Default" to "Enable": chrome://flags/#client-storage-access-context-auditing
- Clear browsing: New feature flag that puts a new installed apps warning dialog to the clear browsing data flow to prevent users from accidentally deleting installed apps’ data.
- This experimental feature is still in development. To try it out, you'll need to enable a Chrome flag. Copy-paste the following URL and change the dropdown from "Default" to "Enable": chrome://flags/#installed-apps-in-cbd
- Audio: Initial support of 5.1 and 7.1-channel surround sound audio of Chrome on Chrome OS. This is big news for Stadia gamers since this brings surround sound to the gaming experience. I don't have a surround sound audio system to test this, but if you do, let me know in the comments if it works!
- Notifications: Chrome will silently notify users on the right side of the URL bar when websites attempt to abuse notification content
- Password check: fixed password check banner illustration from exceeding the width of the settings columns when window shrinks to a small size.
- Gamepad: Added gamepad mappings for ELECOM controllers (JC-U4013SBK and JC-U4113SBK) when they’re in Direct Input (“D”) mode.
- DevTools: Chrome DevTools now supports editing programmatically constructed stylesheet objects.
- Print preview: Fixed unable to tab to select sections in print preview after clicking the zoom out icon.
- Storage: New feature flag that tells Chrome to inform applications about your device’s low disk space. This allows them to adjust their caching strategy and ensure a smooth and uninterrupted experience for their users.
- This experimental feature is still in development. To try it out, you'll need to enable a Chrome flag. Copy-paste the following URL and change the dropdown from "Default" to "Enable": chrome://flags/#enable-storage-pressure-event.
- PDF viewer: increased the page selector minimum width and padding.
- Settings search: The brand new Chrome OS settings search feature is enabled by default. Unlike the old search that used exact string matching, this search uses fuzzy search algorithms to suggest sections of Chrome OS settings, making it easier to search for settings
Chrome OS Settings search got a lot smarter
- Wi-Fi sync: Wi-Fi sync feature flag is enabled by default. This will allow Chrome OS to sync Wi-fi network configurations with Chrome sync. This is useful for users who connected to several different networks before and can’t remember what the passwords are. When you enter a Wi-Fi password on your personal profile on one Chromebook, that info is securely saved with your account even when you log in to another Chromebook.
Sync your Wi-Fi passwords so that you don't have to remember them!
- Display settings: fixed a bug where the resolution drop-down could get disabled when changing an external monitor’s display resolution.
- Display modes: The list all display modes feature flag is enabled by default. This means that separate refresh rate and resolution dropdowns will be shown in Chrome OS Display settings when an external display is connected.
- Network: Fixed small oversight with the Add Wi-fi and VPN dialogs that caused the two dialogs to have no shadow or border.
- Smart Inputs: New “Manage personal information” link under “Smart inputs” that links users to Chrome setting’s “Address and more”.
- Smart Inputs: New toggle in Smart inputs under the Language and inputs category that disables emoji suggestions.
- Icons: Updated Wi-Fi and Mobile data network icons to Google Material outline theme.
- Fixed a visual bug with the Chrome OS settings search bar where clicking the search bar would cause it to grow larger than the inactive search bar. Also fixes the strange search bar corners.
- Network: The “Metered network” feature is disabled by default, which brought a metered network toggle to Wi-Fi and Cellular connection into Chrome OS settings.
- To get this toggle back, enable chrome://flags/#show-metered-toggle
- Permissions: When a child account tries to modify the timezone preference, a parent must provide an access code to apply the changes.
- Permissions: When a managed user attempts to launch a restricted app from the launcher, they will have a new dialog that asks for parent permission if the parent has the “permissions for sites, apps and extensions” toggle enabled; otherwise the user will have an error dialog. Previously, clicking an app that is disabled pending approval does nothing.
- Clock: The clock format will change on the child’s lock screen depending on what they switch on in the “Use 24-hour clock” preference.
- Sort: The sort column icon was flipped so the arrow points up when sorting in ascending order.
- File type: The files app will now be able to identify AMR files as sound files instead of text files.
- Format dialog: Slightly tweaked the format dialog by removing the close button and changing the spacing between the bottom form field and the bottom buttons.
- Archive: Slightly tweaked the dialog style for password-protected zips by changing the padding and fonts sizes in the dialog.
- Behavior: The files app will now refresh when there are changes in Linux files or other FUSE systems.
- Fixed .opus sound files not showing audio icon in the files app.
- Context menu: New dropdown menus to "Open with" and "More Actions" when right-clicking a file type in the files app, which allows you to quickly change default apps for that file type. IMO: this is a big improvement compared to using the files app’s toolbar.
New \"Open With\" and \"More Action\" when right-clicking a file
- Context menu: You will now be able to “Go to file location” when a single file is selected in Recents, Audio, Images, or Videos. This is a small change with a HUGE productivity benefit.
- Fixed a bug where saving an HTML file as “single file” incorrectly creates “.html” instead of “mhtml”.
- The “Save as” dialog will automatically attach file extensions.
- Context menu: Fixed a bug where the sub menus that hang off the right-click context menu can get clipped when the files app window is shrunk horizontally to its minimum width. This bug fix will allow sub menus to slightly overlap.
- Save as: Fixed a regression where the “Save as” dialog prompt does not respond to the up/down key arrow after invoking Shift + Tab.
- Sharing: Fixed a visual bug where a double horizontal line would appear above “this folder is shared with Linux” after sharing a folder to Linux (Beta).
- Virtual keyboard: the brand new bordered virtual keyboard design is enabled by default, which adds a fresh new coat of Google Material theme to the virtual keyboard. This design will not work for languages other than English.
Brand new bordered virtual keyboard.
- Port forwarding: the port forwarding feature flag is enabled by default. This allows you to make Linux ports available to other devices on your network. It will forward ports on the interface of the highest priority network instead of always forwarding ports on wlan0.
- USB: The Crostini USB allow unsupported feature flag is enabled by default. This should allow developers to mount their USB serial devices to their Chromebook without having to change a flag. Your mileage may vary as some serial devices will not work (FTDI, CH341, etc).
- Disk resizing: The crostini disk resizer will suggest a recommended disk size for users who want to increase or decrease disk size.
- Mic sharing: Enabling the crostini mic sharing toggle will prompt you to restart the Linux container.
- USB: When a newly plugged in device reports multiple interfaces and at least one of them is “notifiable”, Chrome OS will notify the user. Previously, all interfaces needed to be “notifiable”.
- Fixed Chrome OS not upgrading the Linux (Beta) container when there are dpkg locks.
- Fixed crostini apps incorrectly using the cube icon instead of the penguin icon as fallback.
- USB: Chrome OS will suppress notifications for devices with forbidden interfaces (e.g. docking stations that have HID and vendor-specific interface, external monitors connected through USB).
This experimental feature is still in development. To try it out, you'll need to enable a Chrome flag. Copy-paste the following URL and change the dropdown from "Default" to "Enable": chrome://flags/#media-app
- Files: You can now launch multiple files simultaneously with the media app by selecting them with your Chromebook’s files app. Previously, selecting two files in the files app and selecting “Open with Gallery” by right-click would only open one file. This update now allows you to launch multiple files with “Open with Gallery”.
- Files: When launching a file in a directory, the Media app SWA will asynchronously load every other related file in that directory to speed up file loading.
- Account: Prevent ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID error from showing up when setting up the Chromebook on a slow network.
- Account: Administrators will now be able to disable Chromebooks that have been pre-provisioned but not yet enrolled. This means that managed Chromebooks will immediately become disabled, even when going through the OOBE first-boot setup.
- Notifications: System notifications (Wi-Fi, battery, etc) will not be suppressed during the first-boot process.
- Print jobs app: the brand new print jobs app is enabled by default. This allows users to manage and view their print history on Chrome OS. The print job app will display ongoing print jobs and will dynamically update depending on the status of the job.
See what's printing with the new Print jobs app.
- When a print job notification shows up in Chrome OS, tapping on the notification will open the print jobs management app
- New policy to prevent managed users from deleting their print history. When the restriction is in place, the delete history button will be disabled.
- Sync: Web app icons for Chrome OS will update when manifest data is updated.
- Autostart: New feature flag that allows users to auto-start PWAs when the user signs into Chrome OS. When prompted to install a PWA, Chrome will offer a new checkbox asking the user if they want to run the PWA after signing into Chrome OS. To try this out, enable chrome://flags/#enable-desktop-pwas-run-on-os-login
- Quick Answers will accept keyboard accessibility inputs.
- Fixed a bug where the Quick answers feature would not get focused after pressing the Up or Down arrow on the keyboard.
- Localized wallpaper picker app name
- Wallpaper picker app will be searchable from the launcher.
The nitty-gritty stuff
This advanced section is a long list of things changed that impacts web developers and enterprise users. There are a lot more nitty-gritty stuff in the full changelog linked below, but this list covers the most important Blink and Chrome changes introduced in this release cycle.
- New Event Timing API that helps developers monitor event latency like scrolling performance on their websites. See this developer document for more details.
- New Bluetooth.getDevices() method that allows sites to easily reconnect to permitted Web Bluetooth devices. Previously, Chrome’s implementation of Web Bluetooth did not have a way for websites to get a list of permitted devices. See this developer document for more details.
- New writeValueWithResponse()and writeValueWithoutResponse() to web bluetooth. This helps improve read and write performance on some devices.
- Interested web developers should test this out by enabling chrome://flags/#enable-experimental-web-platform-features
- Fixed display:inline for not using a “true” CSS inline box when it’s not displaying an image fallback.
- Fixed Chrome not honoring CSS dimensions if the doesn’t have a src but has a title attribute.
- Web Serial API: addressed a WebIDL issue that causes SerialPort.setSignals()to fail if empty signals dictionary.
- Pointer lock: fixed a pointer lock bug where activating pointer lock in mousemove listener won’t allow cancelling with ‘escape’ or ‘Alt + Tab’ keys.
- Chrome now supports the counter-set CSS property, which sets a CSS counter to a given value.
- Implemented the media element show poster flag, which makes the behavior of poster rendering consistent with other browsers. This removes the old element DisplayMode.
- WebRTC: Added adaptivePTime to RTCRtpEncodingParameters, which adds an origin trial for real-time communication applications (Google Meet as an example) to optimize their bandwidth usage so that they can alleviate network congestion.
- Storage privacy: fixed a regression caused by Quota where clearing all browser data takes a long time to delete.
- Layout: Removed anonymous block wrapper when in line continuation is removed, which helps multicol keep track of what is regular column content and what are spanners.
- Flexbox: Fixed a bug where Chrome would not consistently position HTML content inside a flex cell, which prevented developers from creating offset to cells.
- Paint: Fixed a bug where the Select Element text gets cut off until the viewport gets resized
- Forms: fixed a bug where OPTION should be selected when multiple selected OPTIONs are added by jQuery append().
- Layout: Limit PositionForPointInInlineBox() to process inline boxes only.
- Renderer: improved performance of client-side phishing detection’s visual feature extraction, which reduces renderer hangs.
- Service Worker: fixed Chrome locking up with large amounts of service workers
- New String.prototype.replaceAll function that helps developers to global-replace strings without having to escape RegExp syntax characters. See this developer document for more details.
- New Promise.any() and AggregateError functions. Promise.any() accepts promises and returns a promise that is fulfilled by the first given promise to be fulfilled, or rejected with an AggregateError holding the rejection reasons if all of the given promises are rejected. AggregateError is a support class that aggregates one or more errors into a single object. See a snippet of what it is here.
- Updated the behavior of the attribute for HTMLLinkElement. See this developer conversation for more details.
- Corrected silence detecting condition in Web Audio. The silence detection should be activated when there are no automatic pull nodes, or the local destination node has an active input connection.
- Fixed a bug that caused fonts in fixed-position to appear blurry due to a directly composited layer (triggered by backface-visibility:hidden) with a fractional transform.
- Fixed gradient list marker image growing massively when zooming.
- Fixed positioned SVG backgrounds unstable with zoom or transitions due to sub-pixel snapping.
- New BluetoothDevice.watchAdvertisements() method to enable web apps to receive events when the system receives an advertisement packet from a watched device. This API will allow web apps to detect whether a device is unresponsive because it has gone out of range by listening for advertisement packets from the device.
- Fixed rendering drop shadow blur when fillStyle is CanvasPattern with transparency.
- Fixed requestPointerLock breaking event.preventDefault for wheel events
- Add willReadFrequently attribute to CanvasRenderingContext2DSettings. This helps improve performance for read access. Developers can test this now by enabling chrome://flags/#new-canvas-2d-api
- Fixed wrong intrinsic size when orthogonal items are baseline aligned and column's max-sizing function determines the size of the CSSgrid.
- Fixed range inputs now look rather broken if they had certain styles e.g. padding applied to them.
- Fixed option text not selected to a select box if option has child elements.
- Fixed Alt text on broken images overriding CSS dimensions.
- Fixed SVG
CSS not repositioning with percent translate when parent resizes.
- Fixed aspect-ratio not handling min/max content contributions correctly.
- Scroll Unification: implemented page-based scrolling in the compositor. Page based scrolling is used in three situations: PageUp/PageDown keys, Main thread scrollbar scrolling, and wheel when a scroll-by-page setting is enabled.
- Bluetooth: added getDevices() web feature.
- Fixed text not automatically scrolling into view until the page’s scroll offset resets to the top with certain links.
- SVG: fixed animation of stop-color with currentcolor on
- Viz: fixed page freezing when moving mouse or scrolling page with iframe inside another iframe with href target = blank (needed for asynchronous hit-test event).
- Fixed SVG
CSS not repositioning with percent translate when parent resize
- Devtool Fixed not being able to create a new style rule for ::marker.
- Devtool: new option to make a11y info optional in inspector overlay
- Extensions: new enterprise.networkingAttribute API that reads the device’s local IP and MAC address if it is connected to a network. This API is only available to force-installed extensions.
- Preconnect: Addressed a security flaw by removing loading predictor preconnect for pretenders, which had the potential to leak user information during an isolated prerender.
- Legacy Browser Support is now built into Chrome. The developers plan on removing the Legacy Browser extension on the Chrome web store when Chrome 86 rolls out.
- Insecure pages will no longer be able to make requests to IPs belonging to more private address spaces. Example: https://example.com won’t be able to make requests targeting 192.168.0.1. A policy will be provided to disable this mechanism.
- Cross-origin fetches are being blocked from content scripts in Chrome extensions.
- Removed ability to define wildcards for PluginsAllowedForUrl policy in Chrome 85. This is another step to prepare for the Flash deprecation at the end of this year.
- Grant permissions to the Imprivata login screen to use chrome.platformKeys and chrome.enterprise.platformkeys (_permission_features.json).
- The Emoji suggesting feature is disabled by default for enterprise customers. This setting is under a new emoji suggestion policy.
- Disabled EnumerateDevicesHideDeviceIDs on Chrome OS which caused issues in some enterprise Chrome OS setups in the past.
This part covers the most significant platform changes I found in this build, from platform version 13099.110.0 to 13310.59.0. Platform updates typically include low level changes like kernel, driver updates, and other device-specific fixes.
- Updated kernel to Linux 4.4.228.
- Bluetooth: stopped Bluetooth from scanning if paused.
- Updated kernel to Linux 4.14.185.
- Update kernel to Linux 4.19.129
- Bluetooth: bluetooth will terminate the link if the user decides to cancel the ongoing pairing process. This should prevent bluetooth devices (e.g. bluetooth keyboard) from retrying to pair again.
- Broadcom Wireless: Fixed connection problems with WPA3 Wi-Fi.
- Kukui: fixed back-light turning on before video when the Lenovo Duet and Lenovo 10e Chromebook Tablet boots up.
- Updated kernel to Linux 5.4.48.
- Bluetooth: bluetooth will terminate the link if the user decides to cancel the ongoing pairing process. This should prevent bluetooth devices (e.g. bluetooth keyboard) from retrying to pair again.
- Broadcom Wireless: Fixed connection problems with WPA3 Wi-Fi.
- Terminal: the nassh powerline fonts will be loaded on startup.
- Enterprise platform: fixed an issue where the Smart Card Connecter app was unable to interface with a Dell Smart Card Reader keyboard.
- Smart unlock: fixed a bug where power cycling the Chromebook, logging in, and locking the screen causes Smart Lock feature to disappear.
- Kukui: initial on-device Assistant support to Lenovo 10e Chromebook Tablet and the Lenovo Chromebook Duet/Lenovo IdeaPad Duet devices. This brings on-device Google Assistant to your Chromebook, which should significantly speed up Assistant responses to commands like “tell me a joke” or “open Google Play Music”. However, I do not have any of these devices to confirm if this feature works.
- To test, you’ll need to enable chrome://flags/#enable-on-device-assistant
- Atlas: added 24 FPS video range for video conferencing applications on the Pixelbook Go. Since 24FPS is common for video conferencing, your Pixelbook Go will use 24 FPS instead of 30 FPS when conferencing, which improves battery life and performance.
- Grunt: updated the HP Chromebook 14, HP Chromebook 11, Acer Chromebook 315, Acer Chromebook Spin 311, and Lenovo 14e touchpad firmware
- Attestation: changed the flow in SignEnterpriseChallenge to include customer_id instead of domain name for enrolled Chromebooks.
Click here to see the full official list of changes by Google (no platform logs, sorry). Enjoy, and happy updating!
Wild Mutations - Public Test Train - Patch Notes
The public test server will copy your progress from the live version of the game into a new save file. This is a one-way copy only. Progress on the test server will not be migrated to the live game.
Note: all changes are subject to further modification before release.
- NEW FEATURE - 35 new mutators that can be used in all game modes.
- NEW FEATURE - you can now add mutators to standard runs (single player). Note that using mutators prevents all progression because you can make very easy runs - you do not gain XP, master cards, or unlock new covenant levels when using mutators.
- NEW FEATURE - 15 expert challenges to test your skills. Unlocked after winning a run at Covenant 25.
- NEW FEATURE - unlockable card mastery frames. Collect them all!
- NEW FEATURE - featured community challenges. In the Community Challenge area (previously called Custom Challenges) there are a bunch of challenges both featured manually by the dev team and also algorithmically based on popularity, high scores, difficulty, and more. Create some challenges, share them with friends, and see if they get featured! Updates every 24 hours currently.
- BALANCE - numerous balance changes. More information on balance strategy and a full list of changes is below.
- Make sure Monster Train is not running
- Right click on the game in your Steam Library
- Click "properties"
- Click the "BETAS" tab
- In the dropdown menu, choose "public-test-server"
- Press close and wait for the game to update
Please use the F8 feature in-game, the official Monster Train Discord, or this subreddit for feedback.
First of all, we just wanted to say a bit about our balance philosophy. Overall our goal isn't some type of 'perfect' balance where all cards are used with similar frequency or there aren't super powered combos. Our goals instead with the current round of balance changes are twofold: firstly we wanted to target the outliers - cards or artifacts with very high win and pick rates and ones with very low rates. Ideally this means that it's never a 'no-brainer' to either pass on or pick a card or artifact and as often as possible the choice depends on the current state of your run. Secondly we wanted to start shifting our balance 'target' to higher covenants - as we've launched and more players have begun to climb the covenants we both have enough data and believe the playerbase as a whole is at a high enough level that we're doing more of our tuning targeted around the top end of play. The end result is that some cards that are balanced at a high end of play may be slightly stronger or weaker in the lower covenant end of play, and that's ok. Our goal here is rather to make sure the end-game depth is as diverse as possible with the biggest practical impact being around updating the scaling values on certain cards to make sure they're viable at all covenant levels. As usual all balance is an ongoing process and especially in a game with as many pieces as this one we expect to continue to tune and adjust frequently around the launch of the patch as a wider range of players gets their hands on the changes.
We also wanted to call out one specific change here as well, and that's the shift from morsels 'dying' when eaten instead to them 'despawning'. We wanted to recognize that this does remove a fun synergy between the Remnant and Umbra clans that many of us enjoyed, however both clans when not in this combination we felt were too weak and wanted to make some changes. Specifically, we wanted to buff both Harvest triggers on Remnant and the impact of some of the Morsels. Our goal with these changes was to make these clans more playable in other combinations without making this clan combo the 'must use' one. It also had an added benefit of not making the core mechanic of the Umbra clan as punishing against enemies with Harvest triggers themselves, which was an interaction we had already considered possibly overly punishing.
Clanless Gameplay Changes:
- GAMEPLAY - Advanced Prototype now adds 5 attack and 5 health to Train Stewards on top of other benefits.
- GAMEPLAY - Automatic Rail Spikes damage increased 5X -> 10X.
- GAMEPLAY - Gift of Gratitude coin increased 30X -> 40X.
- GAMEPLAY - increased status effect stack maximum from 999 to 9999, which was requested multiple times in the context of Frostbite primarily.
- GAMEPLAY - Iron Dropcage now triggers even if the unit can't move, for example if it's in the bottom floor and you cast Dripfall on it.
- GAMEPLAY - Iron Dropcage now triggers on Flying Bosses before the relentless phase if you cast a spell like Dripfall on them.
- GAMEPLAY - Iron Dropcage dazed stacks reduced 3 -> 2 since it is now much easier to trigger.
- GAMEPLAY - Most Blessed Sword damage increased 10X -> 30X.
- GAMEPLAY - new status effect: Fragile. If an affected unit takes any damage to their health, they die. This appears in several new mutators.
- GAMEPLAY - Revenge triggers now also happen when a unit takes lethal damage and dies.
- GAMEPLAY - Thy Holiest Shield damage shield stacks reduced from 3X -> 2X.
- GAMEPLAY - Volatile Gauge random ember cost increased from 0-3 -> 0-4. Volatile Gauge had the highest win rate of any artifact in the game at high covenant levels.
- GAMEPLAY - Winged Steel card draw reduced 2 -> 1.
- GAMEPLAY - Alpha Fiend attack on strike increased 3 -> 5, health increased 20 -> 25.
- GAMEPLAY - Deranged Brute bonus attack per stack of Rage increased 2 -> 3.
- GAMEPLAY - Hornbreaker Prince's Wrathful path Rage on Revenge increased 1 -> 2 at level 1 and goes up from there.
- GAMEPLAY - Onehorn's Tome ember cost increased 5 -> 6.
- GAMEPLAY - Ritual of Battle Rage gain increased 6 -> 8.
- GAMEPLAY - Welder Helper armor gain increased 15 -> 20.
- GAMEPLAY - Awake regen decreased 4 -> 3.
- GAMEPLAY - Cycle of Life Spikes reduced 4 -> 3.
- GAMEPLAY - Husk Hermit attack increased 3 -> 5.
- GAMEPLAY - Pyre-Gro redesigned. Now it causes you to draw 2 fewer cards next turn and gain +1 ember per turn for the rest of battle.
- GAMEPLAY - Razorsharp Edge attack gain increased 8 -> 10.
- GAMEPLAY - Shattered Shell attack gain on Slay increased 2 -> 3.
- GAMEPLAY - The Sentient's Explosive path damage increased 15 -> 20 at level 1, 30 -> 40 at level 2.
- GAMEPLAY - Vinemother's health increased 20 -> 40.
- GAMEPLAY - Wilting Sapwood attack increased 5 -> 15.
- GAMEPLAY - Gifts for a Guard ember cost increased 2 -> 3.
- GAMEPLAY - Glacial Seal ember cost increased from 1 -> 2.
- GAMEPLAY - Guardian Amulet Sap decreased 3 -> 2.
- GAMEPLAY - Hoarfrost Effigy ember cost increased 2 -> 3.
- GAMEPLAY - Lodestone Totem ember cost increased 1 -> 3.
- GAMEPLAY - Nameless Siren Rage gain increased 1 -> 2.
- GAMEPLAY - Siren of the Sea attack and health gain on Incant increased from 1/1 -> 2/2.
- GAMEPLAY - Stygian Spike frostbite amounts increased from 1X -> 5X
- GAMEPLAY - Titan's Gratitude damage increased 25 -> 30.
- GAMEPLAY - Antumbra Morsel health increased 4 -> 5, health gain on eating increased 3 -> 4.
- GAMEPLAY - Crucible Warden health increased 10 -> 20.
- GAMEPLAY - Ember Forge capacity reduced 4 -> 3.
- GAMEPLAY - Furnace Tap Rage reduced 4 -> 3.
- GAMEPLAY - Magma Morsel attack increased 3 -> 4, attack gain on eating increased 3 -> 4.
- GAMEPLAY - Morselmaker attack increased 0 -> 5, health increased 10 -> 15.
- GAMEPLAY - Morsels that get eaten no longer count as deaths for Harvest or other mechanics.
- GAMEPLAY - Penumbra's Glutton path gains slightly more attack and health at levels 2 and 3.
- GAMEPLAY - Perils of Production ember gain increased 2 -> 3.
- GAMEPLAY - Shadoweater Gorge damage and heal both increased 5 -> 10.
- GAMEPLAY - Shadowsiege capacity increased 5 -> 6.
- GAMEPLAY - Teeth of Gold damage to back unit increased 2 -> 3.
- GAMEPLAY - Void Binding ember cost increased 0 -> 1.
- GAMEPLAY - Big Sludge Rage gain on Harvest increased 2 -> 5.
- GAMEPLAY - Bounty Stalker attack gain reduced 10 -> 8.
- GAMEPLAY - Devourer of Death's subtype is now Wickless instead of Tomb.
- GAMEPLAY - Dripfall ember cost reduced 2 -> 1 and now applies Dazed 1.
- GAMEPLAY - Engulfed in Smoke ember cost increased 1 -> 2.
- GAMEPLAY - Entombed Explosive Extinguish damage increased 35 -> 50.
- GAMEPLAY - Melting Spout now adds Burnout 1 to Tombs in addition to the health gain.
- GAMEPLAY - Molten Encasement Stealth on death increased 1 -> 2.
- GAMEPLAY - Paraffin Enforcer Rage gain on strike increased 2 -> 3.
- GAMEPLAY - Rector Flicker's Accumulator buffed to add attack at each level, starting with +1 at level 1.
- GAMEPLAY - Rector Flicker's Burn Bright path stats reduced 60/60 -> 50/50 at level 1 and are also down slightly at levels 2 and 3.
- GAMEPLAY - Rector Flicker's Dark Calling path now Reforms 2 units per turn at all levels and adds bonus attack at levels 2 and 3.
- GAMEPLAY - Remnant Host ember cost decreased 1 -> 0.
- GAMEPLAY - Tomb units now all have 1 health.
- GAMEPLAY - Votivary ember cost reduced 1 -> 0.
- GAMEPLAY - Votive Key now applies Endless to the first unit summoned each turn.
- GAMEPLAY - Wickless Baron attack gain increased 1 -> 3.
- GAMEPLAY - Wickless Tycoon base stats increased from 3/20 -> 10/25.
- A New Challenger - Your Champion is randomly replaced by one that is not from your primary or allied clan.
- A Simple Plan - Non-Champion units cost +2 ember. Start with Sketches of Salvation.
- Arcane Allergy - Enemy units enter with Spell Weakness 1.
- At Your Service - Start with 2 additional Train Stewards and Advanced Prototype.
- Big Chungus - All friendly units get +1 capacity.
- Bleeding Cash - Lose 1 coin whenever a friendly unit takes damage.
- Buying Power - Merchants provide a card duplication service.
- Come Prepared - Add 12 additional random cards to your starting deck.
- Dante’s Comedy - Start with Dante the Deceptive and 3 Dante’s Candle.
- Extra Pyre - Your Pyre gets +80 health.
- Fallen Champion - Remove the Champion from your starting deck.
- Final Shard - Your Pyre starts the run with fragile and damage shield 2.
- Googly Eyes - All units have googly eyes in battle.
- Gravity - At the end of the turn, descend friendly units.
- Highly Reactive - Triggered abilities on friendly units trigger an additional time.
- Hivemind - Friendly units count as all subtypes.
- Levity - Enemy units get haste.
- Luxury in Limbo - Additional unit banners appear in Limbo.
- Multi-Pyre - Your Pyre gets multistrike 1.
- Ninja Training - Minor bosses enter with stealth 5.
- No Fluff - All cards have 1 fewer upgrade slot.
- One Track Mind - The path you take on the map is chosen automatically.
- Protect the Pyre - Start with Boon of the Blacksmith, Precious Plating, and Pyrewall.
- Puny Things - All units have 1 capacity.
- Return on Investment - Spawn an additional Collector in battles that already have a Collector.
- Sacrificial - Apply fragile to the first friendly unit summoned each turn.
- Starry Suffering - Friendly units enter with dazed 2.
- Strike Hard - All units get multistrike 1.
- The Math Challenge - Room combat previews are disabled.
- Tissue Paper - Apply fragile to non-boss enemy units when they enter the Pyre Room.
- Upgraded Drafts - Cards in reward packs and unit banners come with a random upgrade.
- Vampiric Touch - All units enter with lifesteal 3.
- Volatile Spells - The targets of spells are chosen randomly.
- Wand of Cure Light Wounds - Restore 5 health to all units after combat.
- Zoom, Enhance - All cards have 1 additional upgrade slot.
- ART - mutator icons have been normalized and updated for consistency.
- ART - swap art in Concealed Caverns events for purge/duplicate cards to more closely match the map icons.
- AUDIO - play victory music when you win a Hell Rush.
- BUG FIX - fixed a bug in the featured challenge UI if you clicked your mouse like a madman trying to open a challenge.
- BUG FIX - fixed a bug where you could permanently get stuck in a lower resolution when using Exclusive mode, multiple monitors, and lowered your resolution below your monitor's native size.
- BUG FIX - fixed a bug with multiplayer emote keyboard mapping.
- BUG FIX - fixed a rare multiplayer error message appearing during battle intro.
- BUG FIX - fixed a situation where some cards in Run Summary did not update their dynamic body text based on certain upgrades. Was seen with Spike of the Hellhorned and Doublestack for example.
- BUG FIX - fixed a softlock in a rare situation with Wiltwings.
- BUG FIX - fixed a very rare exception on PCs with broken file systems that cannot save the game at all. Affected players can still play now without softlocking but no progress will ever be saved.
- BUG FIX - fixed an issue with our handling of dates if you were using a calendar like the Thai Buddhist calendar. Affected players could not start a Hell Rush and had date display issues.
- BUG FIX - fixed issues with Molluscmage Magic Power gain accumulating improperly.
- BUG FIX - fixed minimap coin reward icon.
- BUG FIX - fixed multiple issues with the official Monster Train data API. If you're interested in access, contact us on Discord.
- BUG FIX - fixed some card animation timing that was not going fast enough in Super Ultra speed.
- BUG FIX - fixed some problems in Hell Rush when abandoning and using "new run" to re-enter another rush.
- ENGINE - if your data files are corrupted and art doesn't load properly (seen various times from users on Steam) tell the person how to verify integrity on Steam to fix the problem.
- ENGINE - Run History has been rewritten to store most data locally. For existing players it has to be migrated. Broadly, all single player runs stay local to the user now instead of being uploaded to our servers. All multiplayer runs are always uploaded (helps with cheat detection and sharing among other things). Single player runs can still be shared but require opting-in to make that happen. The result of this benefits both players and the dev team. For players, run history should be more stable to internet connection loss and loads faster with local storage. For the devs, server load is reduced.
- ENGINE - significant load time speed up for the first time you visit clan select after booting the game. On different machines we have seen between 3x and 10x speed up.
- MULTIPLAYER - prevent players from playing multiplayer modes if they are not on the latest game version.
- UI - "reset save" functionality reworked in settings menu to try to prevent people from using this by accident and not realizing that it will wipe progress.
- UI - added a notification to the main menu that tells you if there is a new daily challenge you haven't seen yet or a new set of featured custom challenges you haven't seen yet.
- UI - added information in the Logbook about how many single player end-game challenges you've completed.
- UI - changed Haste to not show stacks.
- UI - Logbook option moved to the main menu.
- UI - changed main menu text to say "standard run" and "challenges" instead of "singleplayer" and "multiplayer" to try to get more people to try the "challenge" modes.
- UI - status effect count is always visible even if it's 1 for all stackable status effects.